Account transfer information

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Account transfer information

by Castob » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:05 am

It's been 2 days now that i'm trying to get my token. I didnt receive it i got my Gmail adress, my account name and my password. Do i do something wrong ?
Castob
Tester

by Killershama » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:20 am

Castob wrote:It's been 2 days now that i'm trying to get my token. I didnt receive it i got my Gmail adress, my account name and my password. Do i do something wrong ?

Hmm not sure....did you follow the steps on the registration Instructions? Don't forget you had to make an Elysium account first. I would retrace your steps of what you did using https://elysium-project.org/play
Killershama
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Blllaze » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:47 am

I used my old account and password only from Nost, while using incognito Chrome at work - It worked first time no issue - Amazing service. Thanks again. Looking forward to continuing the journey!
Blllaze
Tester

by Nostalrius News » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Epic, epic, epic. My character has been transferred over and is alive once again! I'm amazed at how many accounts have already been transferred. The hype is real!
Nostalrius News
Private
Private

by congaz » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 pm

I cant get a token, i know for 100% what my Login name and Email is, and 95% on the password but it still says:
"The information you provided didn't match any account in our database. You must provide a valid username / password, or a valid username / email."

Tried with only usernarme and email, only username and pw(the 2 different password that i would have used" Is this a known problem?
congaz
Tester

by Rua » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:41 am

Castob wrote:
It's been 2 days now that i'm trying to get my token. I didnt receive it i got my Gmail adress, my account name and my password. Do i do something wrong ?

The token is created immediately on the page you were on in the little box. copy/paste
Rua
Tester

by Salty » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:00 pm

I have been trying for a long time now, entering my username / password and username / email.

it's not working for me?
is there a problem with the database?
Am i doing something wrong?
Salty
Tester

by Salty » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:12 pm

I am having trouble transferring my account. it just says my information is wrong, but i know it's not.
Salty
Tester

by ven1k » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:26 am

I am not receiving an email from Elysium regarding the activation :/
ven1k
Tester

by ven1k » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:30 am

ven1k wrote:I am not receiving an email from Elysium regarding the activation :/

Nevermind, i read the FAQ and you have to create a new account with a new email address. The activated through that and transfered my characters over.

Missed you boys, lets get skankin!
ven1k
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements