To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by ConnorMagill » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:34 am

Yeah only 10% generated tokens because you fucking shut it down before everyone realized they could how can you ignore the thousands of posts of people trying to generate a fucking token.
ConnorMagill
Private
Private

by Fogcityroller » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:35 am

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fogcityroller
Grunt
Grunt

by ConnorMagill » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:42 am

How's it feel now with one simple post you've turned Nostalrius into a fucking joke, at least Elysium are hanging on despite you being cocks. I wonder what the excuse will be.
ConnorMagill
Private
Private

by Milenko » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:31 am

Me and alot of people like me put our trust into you, because you offered something noone else did. We were the same and we all wanted the same thing, as close a realm as Blizzard offered 10 years ago. If you go back and you read over posts, you see that you describe 'us' and 'we' like we're the same, but deep down, we are not the same... you are just a bunch of bitches. Blizzards little bitches. You have shown your true colours and I thank elysium for picking up the slack where you so easily buckled. Now its apparent that you were not in it for us, you were in it for a chance to work for blizzard on something you are not getting and will never get, fucking sellout cunts. Well done on completely destroying your name in a day, hope it feels good.
Milenko
Tester

by kriegalex » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:05 am

I understood what Nostalrius was trying to achieve and I supported them and now that this message is released I still support them.

To all the crying little kids and the few teenagers and young adults that don't understand how life works, please go ahead and assemble a dev team and create a new legacy server and try to manage 100K+ players and Blizzard and their lawyers. We will be there when you will be in lateral security position (LSP) and ask you : "how did it go?"

You don't have a job and/or kids ? You can't possibly know what it is to play with your life and your family financial stability (because yes, lawsuits cost money, it can even bankrupt you for life...), but sure they are Blizzard's bitches... To all other people that are actually adults and disagree with Nostalrius, please just use your brain and think what you would do if your job was threatened...

Plus, even if they do not fear lawsuits and money problems, they still can think that promoting a "way of life" that actually makes everyone to hate "legacy players", it is more than acceptable that they try to change it to show Blizzard and the world, you are not just a bunch of pirates, the same ones that download movies and tv shows and don't care about anything...
kriegalex
Tester

by Wirt » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:09 am

Quit all this bull&%#! about Nostalrius being at gunpoint by Blizzard. Also drop the naive fantasies about Elysium ”carrying the torch”. It all makes me want to puke!

Paychecks were obviously much more appealing to Nostalrius than to retain authenticity. Noone would expect anything else than tremendous hate after such a repulsive act. They've consciously abolished tremendous work and commitment from us in order to please their own greedy desires.

For those naive enough to believe in official legacy servers it should be clear by now that it won't ever happen. Even if they magically appeared they wouldn't be vanilla. They would implement moneysucking services which totally ruin gameplay.

If Elysium was genuine there wouldn't be letters of their response to Nostalrius prior to Nostalrius announcing their demands. Elysium even edited on Twitter after the leak. They're colluding with Nostalrius and they'll deceive us with anything. T-shirts, official Legacy servers, Blizzard meetings, etc.

The only disgusting torch Elysium has been handed is one with the ability to get bribed by Blizzard.
Wirt
Private
Private

by justwoo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 am

Not sure if anyone else has said this because I'm not reading a 38 page thread of people trashing nost staff, but this is most certainly their way of distancing themselves from the project.

Pretty sure they had no intent of actually shutting down the server and just wanted to get their name off of it while making it look like they tried to stop it.

They turned Elysium into our new heroes while removing any responsibility and blame for the project from themselves.

They're not playing Robin Hood anymore, they're playing Batman.
justwoo
Grunt
Grunt

by Nostwho » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:25 am

This..

"Today, only 10% of the former Nostalrius players have generated a token to join Elysium, and we believe that we failed to satisfy this community entirely, as at the same time legacy fans acquired a reputation of “pirates” on the official WoW community."

(Check dates)
https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic ... ain-later/
Nostwho
Tester

by TaurenRogue » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:51 am

After 39 pages surely no1 will notice that im also tilted by this forum topic but i rly am...
TaurenRogue
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Yacopok » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:10 am

Well, those are quite the news. Pardon my language, but are you out of your fucking mind? Blizzard not only brainwashed you, but once again they have won. Nobody in the legacy community has any respect for Nostalrius Begins anymore. You guys are over. Hopefully Elysium will be wiser, and pressure Blizzard to create Vanilla Realms by increasing the number of players in the private communities.

Yacopok out.
I'm out there, two steps ahead.
Yacopok
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements