To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by Smackrat » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:55 pm

Honestly all this situation has done for me is cement in my mind that ActiBlizz are one of the most underhanded, sleazy corporations in the video game industry.

Think about it, they've simultaneously made everyone in the community hate the old Nost staff (who were once fairly universally liked and respected) and covered their own asses from any blowback that might have occured from this situation (See: Old Nost being shutdown and the shitstorm that created).

Actiblizz have orchestrated this whole thing in hopes of fracturing the private server community via divide and conquer tactics, we're all turning on one another. While I'm not suggesting that the Nost guys don't deserve to be reviled and ostracized for this (because after all they are basically a sockpuppet for Actiblizz at this point) it's important to bare in mind precisely who the puppet master is: Actiblizz. After we're all done telling the Nost guys how much they fucked up, never forget who's behind all of this.
Smackrat
Tester

by Malga » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:03 am

All this shit is because of Trump !
Malga Warlock 60 (active) on Light's Hope
Yeani Mage 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga Warrior 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ggoolldd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:06 am

I think it is really fun

And i think blizzard is nothing in what we see now.
I mean... what the fuck? is there a less logical announce than this possible?

You speak long month along with blizzard in the hope to see legacy retail.
Big announce in blizzcon "if blizzard do nothing, we will!"

blizzard do nothing you do! GOOD...
One month later? "oh, because we are no more see as fan but as pirate we want to stop, please elysium, stop"
YOU WERE PIRATE ... Private server is a PIRATE SERVER. even if it can be good, better than the retail. even if it would be so much more wonderfull if this private server was the retail it is a PIRATE server
And blizzard wont do legacy, or wont do before a LONG time (blizzard can "change his mind" when wow will come in "end life mode" but it will not be tomorrow... 8.0 will be announce before at least...)

I mean just... stop this... stop to live! even the worst secret service in the world would have find a better thing to do to break the community!

Just Viper, nostalstaff. Go sleep, Elysium thanks you a lot, you did all you could to help elysium to have a wonderful llife. now, rest in peace.
Elysium get a solid core, is well known in this community (and i think that people that wanted to come back nostalrius just should go with elysium
ggoolldd
Tester

by Beanman » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:06 am

Please Nostalrius stop with this "high and mighty" shit! We're done with it. All we want is our characters back, to play on a stable, suitable realm, is that so much to ask for? Of course people aren't all about wow and couldn't instantly transfer our characters not only because of our end, but due to bugs and what not on the site which simply wasn't letting us. So selfish of you.
Beanman
Tester

by Redcap » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:32 am

"We think of ourselves as the Ambassadors of classic WoW."

Okay. You guys hand limited access to the player database and elements (if not all) of your server core to Valkyrie because they are looking to continue vanilla WoW whereas you're all unable to, due to threat of a financial investigation from Activision.

Then 'something' happens to make you change your mind. I'll speculate that it's Blizzard's reaction to 30k people having an interest in Valkyrie's offering of the vanilla project. Since the Nostalrius staff is responsible with the core and player database, it's not hard to speculate what that 'something' was.

You declare what you are doing, but have the gall to tell the players to remain loyal to you after.... you told them to take their loyalty to Valkyrie.

Christ, you're not fooling anyone.
Last edited by Redcap on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redcap
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rajc » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:34 am

Сука Блять
Rajc
Private
Private

by midgeyo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:39 am

Genuinely surprised with this stupidity.

What is the difference between a Private Server and a Fan Server?

Dont act like you are pioneers.
Dont act like you think we've forgotten the time when your advertising bots infiltrated the at the time leading vanilla servers, and as a result totally killed them.
Dont act like you arent letting your fanbase down.
midgeyo
Tester

by Chezil » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:45 am

Woah, didn't think Nostalrius could destory there whole rep in one day, Good job......
Chezil
Tester

by Ektelion » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:49 am

Say what's behind the scenes, people here are not as stupid as you think.

First Nano's retirement, second few days later this? do you think we're fucking clowns?

Go ahead and say blizzard threatened you again so you have something to back up your freaking statements.

10% tokens of nostalrius accounts? more like 50%? You're the ones who know more than any other the numbers behind this!

Something's fishy behind all of this! explain yourselves!
Ektelion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by abbath » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:22 am

nostalrius team, you have become the evil that you fought with
it's sad :cry:
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements