To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by leetdemon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Really disappointed that you guys would cave to Blizzard again...

They are never going to give us pure vanilla servers if they were planning on it they would have done so by now. Let Elysium use your core....and develop from there please....
leetdemon
Grunt
Grunt

by Skandale » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Ghostly wrote:Seriously, you lads are a bunch of FUCKING CUCKS "Carries the hopes of the legacy community" my ass. First you retards got cucked when you yielded to Blizzard's complaints and let them make you their bitches because you GENUINELY believed they would employ you? Then you realized that the big corporate jew Kike Morhaime never cared about your sorry asses so you decided to make the big rebellious move and give your cherished pserver data to another project ran by some russkies, cause Russia is so safe from western corporations, right?

Well guess what, it seems that you're not. So now Blizzard got you by the balls and so you're literally

LITERALLY

LITERALLY

ASKING ELYSIUM TO P-PLEASE GIVE YOUR PRIVATE SERVER DATA BACK!?!?!?!?

AHAHAHAHAHA

CUCKSTALRIUS, YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELVES THIS TIME

how old are you ? Everytime there is drama, a small percentage of people reviels their true self, this time your one of them. "Giving back their data?" No, that's not what they asked. They asked elysium to stop using their data.

On a personal note, I do feel this resembles a sellout. But there is no need for your controversial jewernile retarded bullshit.
Skandale
Sergeant
Sergeant

by irben » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:35 pm

irben
Tester

by JCarrill0 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:44 pm

As a former player on Nostalrius, I moved to Elysium Wow when it was still Valarie/Elysium. I found the love in Vanilla wow despite everyone telling me to go to K2.

When it was announced Nostalrius would be giving Elysium their data, I was excited! After reading this post and replies, I see that the community seems to be unanimous against your decision. My token I got didnt seem to work due to an IP issue anyways, but I did manage to get my old Elysium toons back.

I do sincerely hope you see these post and hear the uproar and cries from your community. Elysium had more then expected player join the servers once Nostalrius and Elysium PvP when back online. Giving up on Private server community also apart of the Wow Legacy you fight so hard for.

Until the day Blizzard allows the orginal legacy servers, this is our option. Pirates or not, this.. is how we enjoy the game we once loved nearly 12 years ago.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Arx_1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:15 pm

irben wrote:Image

Adopting Blizzard's language is a dead giveaway. Viper called private servers "pirate servers" and us "pirates".

So, yeah. Money talks and BS walks.
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TankingBear » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:25 pm

This is disgusting but atm no one know the real story behind this.
Just don't forget that Blizzard have ALL their personnal informations, and this is a powerful company. something is going on but what ?

i don't believe the fact that they woke up one day and they were like "Oh, today we're gonna stop sharing the data for no reason."

they don't deserve to be bashed like that.
TankingBear
Sergeant
Sergeant

by giggitygoo2221 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Nostalrius, thanks for everything you did.
But you are why the entire world laughs at France.

wave the white flag!
losers.
giggitygoo2221
Private
Private

by theluda » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:11 pm

Viper wrote:However, when looking back to what happened, we have the feeling that the main objective was missed.

With most of your staff - I assume those that did not get a free ride to Blizzard HQ - going to Elysium to run another vanilla server, your message never sounded like you want to organise a community for people who want official legacy realms.

What it did say was:

We could not make a financially relevant deal with Blizzard, thus we are going to fuck around with them by just making them spend more money to figure out team member addresses they do not yet have.So go play there, fuck 'em. We really wanted a sweat deal.

What it sounds like now:
Damn, they just send us mail, we're going to be sued. But if we stop this whole shit now, they'll let us off the hock and probably give us some money to keep silent and keep sources and data to us.

To sum it up... Viper, the choice of words in this announcement is far from honest. I bet people would have been less angry if you just wrote the truth.
theluda
Sergeant
Sergeant

by overtyped » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:45 pm

I hope germany invades france again. If this thread proves anything, it's that even the best people in france are just a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys.
overtyped
Tester

by LYQ » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:54 pm

overtyped wrote:I hope germany invades france again. If this thread proves anything, it's that even the best people in france are just a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys.

giggitygoo2221 wrote:Nostalrius, thanks for everything you did.
But you are why the entire world laughs at France.

wave the white flag!
losers.

you guys are so fucked up, I'd never wish to be in the same community as you. " 'murica fuck yeah".
LYQ / Virose
Talentsaver (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=15429) - Totemtimers Enhanced (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=24422)
NostalriusAcceptTrade (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=31729)
LYQ
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements