To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by Sharax » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:41 pm

This announcement is phony and lacks tranparency. It shows a lot of disrespect to our community when you shovel this nonsense in our faces.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by teemuemu » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:42 pm

Thothy wrote:Okay, so after reading all 29 pages of whining a-holes bashing Nostalrius, I decided to translate the original post for you to read: (*edit* 2 more pages full of d-heads)

"To Community:

This SUCKS balls. After waiting ages for an official response from Bli££ard Entertainment, We finally got one. But it was NOT the one we wanted, and we really can't say anything of it, nor can we let you know we actually have one. NOT because we wouldn't want to, but we'd be sued for telling. It may have some good news for the community, or some extremely bad news to the few of us that actually were at the Blizz meeting last year. Yes, there might be good news concerning possibility of Legacy retail, or it might be us facing 25 years in an american gayjail as public pump-up-dolls. (Nothing against Americans or gays, but the post came from U.S, and we really are straight.)

Anyway, we have informed Elysium staff on the situation, and together we came up a plan to try to let you know / guess what's going on, and also save our asses. Yes, the way we're trying to fix / handle things is a big blow to Nost refugees, but let's put it this way: How many of YOU would really, I mean REALLY go to jail over a private server?

Removing the core + our scripts / disabling tokens were the things Blizz demanded us to do, and Nano quitting from Elysium officially (Not really, he's just hiding under Shenna's avatar atm) are just things that we needed to do to save ourself, these guys @ Blizz do shoot hard when they want to.

All we can say, is this way Blizz can't target Ely by telling "you do use Nost too", so u're next with old claims. Also don't worry about the core; our ppl re-wrote the Elysium core to look different, but have all our upgrades, so you should be fine.

P.S. Yes, we truly are sorry for how things turned out, but we really have no choice.
P.P.S We got the Blizz mail on 2nd day of transfers. 3rd day we allready made it buggy so it didn't work.
P.P.P.S We wrote the announcement to look like a noble post about the cause, so that Bli££ard wouldn't notice what's going on here. Sorry if it's too hard to read. That is intentional.

The Nost staff"

There, fixed it for you.

Yea you need to learn how to read.
teemuemu
Private
Private

by skunkypickle » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:43 pm

i really don't get how the first point they make is that only 10% of people transferred, when i tried for two weeks straight to transfer my character and the token generator was broken.
skunkypickle
Tester

by Healthycoww » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:46 pm

What a load of shit. I think you guys are the ones that forgot what you set out to do.
Blizzard will NEVER yield. All you're doing is sabotaging the community that YOU have built.
Last edited by Healthycoww on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Azarax » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:47 pm

/laugh
/spit
Last edited by Azarax on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azarax
Tester

by siyksoul » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm

So... is Nostalrius PvP server gone now, I won't have those characters anymore?
siyksoul
Tester

by paxtilhoko » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm

skunkypickle wrote:i really don't get how the first point they make is that only 10% of people transferred, when i tried for two weeks straight to transfer my character and the token generator was broken.

Broken on purpose.
paxtilhoko
Tester

by siyksoul » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:49 pm

So is Nostalrius PvP offline for good now or something? I don't understand whats happening...
siyksoul
Tester

by Dutchfoo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:55 pm

the token generator was broken for over a month.

seems to me like you guys broke it, couldn't figure out how to fix it and now you're pretending to be noble or something.

seems like the french dual wield white flags
Dutchfoo
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements