To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by abbath » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:56 pm

gotmilk0112 wrote:Official vanilla realms would have 100% perfect scripting, no lag/disconnects, no unstable servers, no gold spam, no dodgy admins, no threat of server getting closed, etc.

yeah, just one important thing: they never will be released :roll:
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Weston » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:58 pm

This is beyond autistic. Just proves that Nostalrius wants some drama-limelight because Elysium is now carrying the torch.

This will do nothing, Blizzard has proven they do not care about the legacy game.

You guys need to find something new to do, you're ruining your reputation of providing one of the best Vanilla servers ever.
52 HU Warrior
31 NE Druid
48 NE Hunter
Weston
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Healthycoww » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Blizzard doesn't care about Legacy. How clear do they have to make that to you? Pretending otherwise is delusional as fuck. They'd rather milk people out of their life savings through micro-transactions like Hearthstone packs and Overwatch Loot boxes.

You've chosen to throw us away, don't be surprised if we choose the same.
Last edited by Healthycoww on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Weston » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Oyani wrote:What the fuck is this? Nostalrius must realize that this doesn't make any sense at all and we can only assume viper is being forced by Blizzard at gunpoint to post this message, or he's been hacked by some Blizzard fanboy, because this doesn't make sense... why would they make something and then ask us not to use it? Unless they've teamed up with Blizzard and they know they are now working on official legacy servers...? But if so announce THAT instead of asking us to stop playing on Elysium... which they made... something's very fishy here...

Viper just wants some juicy attention.
No reason to make this post like he did.
52 HU Warrior
31 NE Druid
48 NE Hunter
Weston
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Inexia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Who is having fun on Elysium Project servers and doesn't care about your "we're taking back our client" shit ? This guy! I sincerely hope Blizzard hired you guys for this, i can't see any other reason for this move against Project Elysium team. Enjoy your new jobs.
Inexia
Tester

by theunholy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:03 pm

I dont know if your decision is right or not but I can tell you I tried no less than 10 times on 3 seperate days to restore my old character and it failed. I dont believe i was doing anything wrong on my end it just kept giving me an error. So i am unsure that your 10% playerbase restoring an account is accurate
theunholy
Tester

by kilkarik » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Nostalrius, you have to know the thing this community wants more than anything is to simply play the game. We are happy to let blizzard get its servers online, but at the end of the day what we want is to play. If blizzard wants to dance around our hopes and dreams and say "we are still thinking about it te he xd" then this is the best option. We can be playing the game we love while they "think".

This was a bad move on your part, and just in general, to go back on your very pivotal decision. I had such respect for your work for the legacy server community, but I think you've just tarnished it beyond repair. Sorry to watch you go Nostalrius, you will be missed.
kilkarik
Tester

by abbath » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:19 pm

now elysium will wipe all nostalrius code, chars, etc. so nostalrius will be fully DEAD.
enjoy it guys! :?
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

by theunknowing » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:20 pm

You need to realize that blizzard will NEVER release legacy, they dont give a fuck about legacy players or the previous version of their game. You doing this shit is just insulting to the fans of the old Nost, we dont need official legacy servers cause it will never happen we need a stable home which you are trying to take away from us once again. Im done with you Nostalrius idiots and hopefully the community is to, fuck off.

Viper and the rest of the Nost people need to go eat shit.
Last edited by theunknowing on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theunknowing
Grunt
Grunt

by gambinho » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:22 pm

that has to be the biggest shit i ever read. you´re a bunch of hasbeens
gambinho
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements