Private

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by Lightsaber » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:58 pm

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Lightsaber
Tester

by prophetalli » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:59 pm

I feel bad for all you feeble minded, you cannot see the big picture. Nostalrius just crowned Elysium.
prophetalli
Tester

by mecher » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:00 pm

french frogs holding two white flags instead of one now
mecher
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Healthycoww » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:01 pm

I don't want the "legacy torch" in your hands any longer if all you do is throw us under a bus at every opportunity.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kenic » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Yeah nah. Fuck you viper
kenic
Sergeant
Sergeant

by thiella » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Thanks for what you did. You made a great server and you waste your free time for us without asking anything.

You made a great community but you don't represent it, at least not any more. Blizzard servers are only about money and the current state of WoW make it more obvious.

You lost your community the day you shut down your servers. Giving our characters to Elysium was a good move but you stopped it early and many players cannot migrate to Elysium. And you asking Elysium to delete any migrated characters because you think you own our characters. Our characters. Sad...

So no thanks, we will not follow you to the Bliz way you want to walk. You don't think the good of the vanilla players any more (for some reason). At least Elysium will not play your sad game and they keep our characters.

So thanks for what you did in the past but RIP Nostalrius with your sad ideas....
thiella
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Euronymous » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:11 pm

I've never seen so much backlash against a decision before. 34 pages of unanimously negative posts.
Even people as delusional as you wouldn't miss that hint, right?
Euronymous
Grunt
Grunt

by Ashix » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Drain wrote:Fuck you, and this is exactly what I hope Valkyrie respond to you with. Once again you show your complete disregard for players, taking a dump on us, expecting all of us to lose our hard work, just because you changed your precious mind on us. You've become a child that's either jealous, or angry that they've been forgotten. Our answer is "no", not this time. You guys are no longer in charge pricks. We can now tell you to eat our respective dicks. Valkyrie has no logical reason to stop now, nor stop using the code nor wipe us, and they definitely shouldn't just because you "asked". We lost our stuff for 8 months because of you, then you give it back, now you're asking us to lose it all again, permanently? NO. I was glad to be rid of you after we moved, and it was the reason I started playing again. Now, from beyond the grave, you're still trying to fuck everything up for us. Just go away already. I hope everyone finally realizes that the Nost staff was a bunch of dicks. And they should respond to you with a picture of a giant dick.

I hope now everyone realizes what a bunch of pricks you people are, and it's how you'll be remembered. You're like George Lucas now, who can always be thanked for that original spark that started something great... then tried to fuck it all up for everyone. We don't need you anymore. We don't want you anymore. And you certainly do not represent us anymore by trying to shut us down again. Get fucked.

This!
Ashix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by notgunnahappen » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm

I've defended this project and everything you've guys have done for nearly 2 years now.

What a way to go out. Good riddance.
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements