SELLOUTS.

You heard it.

S_E_L_L_O_U_T_S.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by baldoug » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Remember how 'You think you do but you don't' was a rallying cry for vanilla players?
The idea that a small group of people can't speak for every person playing their game?
Glad to see you remember that too, nost
baldoug
Tester

by Nippychippy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:50 pm

I hope Elysium tells you to shove it up your ass. Go fuck yourself asshats.

You say less than 10% of the original most community is playing. Is that why the servers had 10k queues and they had to release a fourth server when you only had two one had a steady pop the other crowded
They have four crowded servers.

This has been the best month. I've gotten all the way back to 34. I was 37 when you shut down originally let me get my fucking mount you fucks
Nippychippy
Tester

by actionfitz79 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:50 pm

We want to apologize to the former Nostalrius players who transferred their account. We understand that our decision to ask Elysium to stop using our data might bring you pain.

Are you for real? I'm serious... Are you Drunk posting or what? What sort of reaction are you expecting here? If you think I and others are going to quietly shrug while you lobby Elysium to delete our characters...

Allow me to apologize in advance for any pain caused by following my suggestion that you go fuck yourself...
actionfitz79
Tester

by Healyheals » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:51 pm

I've agreed with and supported every decision the Nostalrius team has made until now. Is this a joke? Only 10% of players transferred accounts because your token generator process wasn't working for most, and then was just completely broken after that. And you think us being called pirates hurts the drive for legacy? It's proving there's a demand.

No, Elysium should not throw away our characters and the code that people sweated hundreds of hours over to make as perfect as possible. That won't help our cause. We'll just have to go back to other crappier servers. That would splinter our community even further.

You haven't even provided a reason why the current situation is worse. RIGHT NOW there over 30,000 players on Elysium servers. This is making it harder to push for legacy? I'm honestly getting mad. This is a huge letdown and a shitty joke.

If you're done, just retire, and let us continue the legacy.
Healyheals
Private
Private

by Jomanda » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Skavandar wrote:I couldn't think of a faster way to undermine your reputation.

This !!
Pottu wrote:Don't let the tinfoil hat cut circulation to your head.
Jomanda
Tester

by drekonan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Not sure what the agenda is here, but Nostalrius obviously doesn't have the best interests of the community at heart.

Honestly, I don't think I even want Blizzard to have legacy servers. I'm perfectly happy with what Elysium is providing, especially at the scale they are providing it. But even if I did, attempting to cause trouble for the most successful private server in existence right now is not going to help "improve our image" or "further our cause". The only thing we want is to play vanilla WoW, and we already have that. Don't go fixing problems that don't exist.

Also, you can fuck right the hell off with the 10% token bullshit. You asshats shut that shit down weeks ago without any communication knowing that players were blaming the Elysium team when you guys weren't holding up your end of the bargain. The Nostalrius team made a commitment to the community, and now you're trying to take it back because you "feel bad".

Speaking of commitments, where is the source code that was promised? Honestly, this kind of bullshit reflects just as bad on Nostalrius as Blizzard ignoring our requests for legacy servers reflects on them.

And if all of that isn't enough to be clear, then lets make it clear: WE, THE COMMUNITY, DON'T WANT YOUR "HELP" ANYMORE. WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE OUR "SPOKESPERSON" OR OUR CONSCIENCE.
drekonan
Tester

by Nevergrim » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:52 pm

you think you own this community or what? You said 100 times the characters are community property so u have no right to deal with it, so basicly blizzard payed you and you betray us, nah you ask for sacrafice but the community wont give u anything, you already lost your chance to carry the flag, now step aside and leave us be, i hope the community to comdamn you, becouse thats what you deserved. You did a statement u wont close the server again, and now u are saying otherwise, u just lost my respect. For me nostalrious team is just blizzard whores, u wanted to get a job in blizzard, well that did not happen and am glad it did not happen becouse u dont deserve it and u are not "PREPARED" for it with this attitude, it will make retail even worst if nostalrious joins the team. You dont care about the community anymore, u care for money, people have donated to play this shit, and now u tell them u have wasted thair monney and thair trust or what?!
Nevergrim
Grunt
Grunt

by Crysthal » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:52 pm

The vast majority of players doesn't want official legacy realms.

Elysium/Nost/Kronos/Feenix/Apulanta were good enough for me to not want official realms. Pay 13$ a month just to have them hosted by Blizzard? No thank you!

The people want to play Vanilla NOW and not in 3-5 years (realistic time if Blizzard would start working on legacy realms today)
Crysthal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Reapo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:52 pm

The only 10% are mainly due to this process not working (for me and many other friends) ontop of that many never played Vanilla Privately before or just want a fresh start etc. so when they share the core value of wanting official legacy realms and im assuming shutting down then, why exactly does this hinder the process?

I assume you mean wait with no server until official ones are launched but this means years or never, what are thoasands of people supposed to do in that time? The Elysium solution seemed very good to me.
Reapo
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements