To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by Healthycoww » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:37 pm

What would you rather be, a pirate or a fucking clown?
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ceoddyn » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Will bitchass viper close the thread before the hate continues for another 100 pages? lets stay tuned to find out
ceoddyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kubalka » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:39 pm

I just don't believe in what I'm seeing. Really don't get it. We have built a wonderful community and now you wanna destroy it. I won't leave Elysium untill I can create a new char on bllizz official vanilla/tbc servers. Can't believe (one more time)...
kubalka
Tester

by midnightauro » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:40 pm

I cannot believe this is what comes of everything. Blizzard does not want us. And now, we don't want you. Cover your asses all you want/need to, but don't hide behind bullshit moral crusade excuses.

I expected better, truly.
midnightauro
Tester

by Healthycoww » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:42 pm

None of us are buying this. You guys lost the respect of your entire user base. You're nothing but a laughingstock now. Do us a favor and fade away quietly if this is how you're going to treat us.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drain » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:43 pm

As I hoped, Valk is not complying with your bullshit. They simply changed the realm names and are going right on hosting. Eat our dicks. Open wide and take it all in. You do not represent us anymore. If you continue to act like it, then you're just being delusional. But go ahead and continue riding out your pipedream hoping for Blizzard to host or some other shit that'll never happen. Maybe sell another shirt saying "We giveth, and then we taketh away". We don't care. Just go away. Good riddance. I'm glad your now insulting name has been removed from our realms. I hope everyone who bought one of your stupid shirts burns them.
Last edited by Drain on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Halcyon702 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Healthycoww wrote:What would you rather be, a pirate or a fucking clown?

- The Ultimate Warlock -
Halcyon702
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ceoddyn » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Drain wrote:. I'm glad your name has been removed from our realms. If I had one of your shirts, I'd personally burn it out in the backyard now.

I was just thinking how happy I was I didnt buy one of those when I would have been perfectly happy to nerd the fuck out and wear it out before this
ceoddyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thothy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

cascarrabias wrote:Keep dreaming, sued for telling the truth? under which legislation?
There were many other ways to throw those supposed news to us without this BULLSHIT message.
Sorry, I dont swallow it.

Well, the post I made might have a little taste of sarcasm too, but there are a few things you have to remember.

1. Blizz HQ is in US.

2. US laws are *the* most stupid thing in the world, I mean where in the hell you would elsewhere win in court a case where you pure boiling hott coffee on your pants intentionally, and blaim the company for not having "warning, what's in this cup is hot" - sticker on the mug. So yes, it actually *IS* possible in the land of hope, and stupid asshole laws to get sued for saying something.

3. The Elysium response? IF they thought like 99,9% of blind sheeps on this thread that this is a fucking joke, then why the hell would Ely respond with "We respect you, and are willing to go through with this."? I mean, what Ely does, is remove all Nost code & all Nost chars that they feel (probably after reading some IP laws etc) are still Nost's property. They are doing 100% what Nost has requested, for what reason?

Yes, there might have been other ways too, but they choose this one. Not the best way even on my mind too, but the half-sarcastic post I made might not even be so far from the mark as you think it is.

Everyone being a diXXhead here should just read & re-read both announcements, and ask theirselfs, what's the reason both teams are doing this & being so cryptic & polite about it.
Thothy
Tester

by bobbyjindal » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Does anyone have Viper's dox? Just curious, not advocating anything illegal.
bobbyjindal
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements