End of the first PVE Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: End of the first PVE Session

by Murloc » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Some bugs yeah, but saw lot of event working here which never worked on others servers.
good job guyz
Murloc
Private
Private

by Kratuzov » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Keftenk wrote:I only got into Maraudon and Wailing Caverns. The glaring Shaman bugs were too much for me to focus on those :( So...many....

I thought they told that glancing bug is repaired, didnt they?
Kratuzov
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Keftenk » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:03 pm

It definitely wasn't repaired yesterday. I wasn't able to get on today to see if it was fixed either ;;
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by cardk » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:03 pm

I thought they told that glancing bug is repaired, didnt they?

Glaring =/= Glancing. Two different words.
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Keftenk » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Apparently it's fixed. It was just due to the instant lv 60 scripting stuff. Good to know!
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kill » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:29 pm

I sadly only had some time to look into the beta on Sunday and was very disappointed to find out that only bigger raids are available to teleport to (and hence the only one being played). Obviously I understand testing is No.1 priority, but from the announcement it sounded more like a Bonus:

PVE Session next weekend !
Still looking for a group to discover the 15 dungeons available ?
Tank ? Healer ? DPS ? Feel free to use our forum to do so „smile“-Emoticon

If everything is checked properly you'll be able to enjoy the Raid 20 from Vanilla

This doesn't read to me as: Once you ran to the smaller instances and report (all? - sure not!) bugs, you will only be able to play raid.

Nonetheless - testing was, from what I have seen, a success. Quite some people where playing and if only some of them are as enthusiastically reporting bugs as some of the people in this forum, you should have got some input to keep you away a week or more ;D Great Job overall and don't mind me whining over minor issues - debugging is issue #1.
Kill
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Announcements