Timeline exclusive update

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Timeline exclusive update

by Keftenk » Tue May 19, 2015 2:59 am

kenic wrote:
Shuya wrote:Hi team,

We were expecting to see a post regarding Dire Maul today.
I think we are owed an update given that this content was alleged to be due a month ago!

Thanks,

Sojsmum

You're not going to get one. They lied about the content being done and that all they had to do was open it up. That obviously isn't the case. They were nowhere near done, and now we're stuck with nothing to do except mc and onyxia with shit loot.

Annnd...I'm out. GG.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by grimnarr » Tue May 19, 2015 10:25 am

Amazing how entitled people can be when it comes to free content on a free server.
grimnarr
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Shuya » Tue May 19, 2015 5:26 pm

<Entitled>

Really though, our best interest is with this server's success. Those of us who have been BIS for the last month and continue to farm MC/Ony, trying to fill raid slots as people quit the server every week should indeed deserve an update.

Free or not, Nost committed to a timeline that is still easily visible on the forums. We as players committed to a server that had this same timeline. When commitments are not upheld, problems arise.

tl;dr I just want to raid BWL and get worthwhile drops out of MC. Pls.
Shuya
Private
Private

by Hyunckel » Tue May 19, 2015 7:48 pm

I thought the server was growing and had +7k players?

Well I ran Census and only saw 700 players at most on Alliance side, I guess the /who is broken :D
This is a signature until I can bypass that damned 502 ERROR when I put an IMG tag in my sig and try to submit it.
Hyunckel
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Tue May 19, 2015 9:41 pm

grimnarr wrote:Amazing how entitled people can be when it comes to free content on a free server.

I'm not stuffing my fist down their throat. I've asked questions in the past when the timeline wasn't first being enforced, but I understand how things are. However, if no DM then there really isn't anything I need to or want to do in the game. It's PvP or level an alt. I'll pass.

Sure, I expected content which was presumed would be out in a timely manner a bit faster. I mean when it's advertised that nearly everything is a "Go", it's a little disappointing when that clearly isn't the case. I can always return later when it's implemented, but I'm not going to waste my time further.

Guess I am Entitled. You're welcome for the countless bugs I've reported, researched, and have seen fixed. You're welcome you have a more authentic vanilla server. Oh shit. I'm doing it again...

I would have gladly helped test on the PTR, but it seems that wasn't a possibility.

I'm such an Entitled prick. GG.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Badtank » Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 am

Keftenk wrote:
grimnarr wrote:Amazing how entitled people can be when it comes to free content on a free server.

I'm not stuffing my fist down their throat. I've asked questions in the past when the timeline wasn't first being enforced, but I understand how things are. However, if no DM then there really isn't anything I need to or want to do in the game. It's PvP or level an alt. I'll pass.

Sure, I expected content which was presumed would be out in a timely manner a bit faster. I mean when it's advertised that nearly everything is a "Go", it's a little disappointing when that clearly isn't the case. I can always return later when it's implemented, but I'm not going to waste my time further.

Guess I am Entitled. You're welcome for the countless bugs I've reported, researched, and have seen fixed. You're welcome you have a more authentic vanilla server. Oh shit. I'm doing it again...

I would have gladly helped test on the PTR, but it seems that wasn't a possibility.

I'm such an Entitled prick. GG.

Well you are an officer in entitled, guess it fits!
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Wed May 20, 2015 12:23 am

I'm an Alt >_>
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Krah » Wed May 20, 2015 5:11 am

Badtank wrote:Well you are an officer in entitled, guess it fits!

Promote to General Captain of Janitorial Engineering plz tnx
Krah
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Stalk » Wed May 20, 2015 6:38 am

I've reported a few major bugs regarding end-game content and have yet to see an acknowledgement or even a reply in the bug tracker. However, I do notice small tweaks to the dungeons to fix the problems that I have experienced long ago and it is nice to see some positive change in dungeon content every week. But, it does not help things when you make minor changes to something as sweeping as the "default caster AI" mechanics such that all mobs with spells are now using them much more often than they should be. As we saw one week ago with the talent regression bug, the patches are not always moving in a positive direction. It took about one week after the regression for my druid bash talent to work properly.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Everz » Wed May 20, 2015 10:21 am

Patience missed quite a few of you by eh? :D
Everz
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements