Patchnote 09/04/2015

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Patchnote 09/04/2015

by Hammertimez » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:12 pm

where should we contact an admin?Write ticket in game or??Winter chill guild is intrested in bwl testing.
Hammertimez
Private
Private

by Garfunkel » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:34 pm

PM an Admin here at forums.

And no, AQ war effort starts 2 months after BWL has been cleared and after AQ40 has been cleared there's 2 months before Naxx opens. It's also very difficult to predict how long the AQ War Effort will take - I have no doubt that the raid/quest portions will be done very quickly but the gathering portion requires that the whole server participates.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by GRUHA » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:35 pm

maybe you make a status info about serwer. i guess info baout Online->ally/horde , time work serwer etc. ?
and little chat or subject where we can read when is off serwer about what you doing and others ?
GRUHA
Private
Private

by Cepita » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Daemon wrote:[*]No longer possible to duplicate quest item when 2 players are looting at the same time.

Too bad, that was a "good" bug :cry:
Cepita
Tester

by sgtnanners » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:27 am

Was Hand of Edward the Odd proc rate nerfed? Seems like it procs about 1/4 the time it used to proc.
sgtnanners
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Phaleg » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:22 pm

At which point and time will item stats be adjusted? Does that come along with BWL/DM or is that later?

(Scholo Greens into Blues, T1/T2 stat fix, etc)
"I am Phaleg, spirit of Olympia... Son of man... If you yearn for the power of Mars, then walk with me..."
Phaleg
Sergeant
Sergeant

by nervous » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Phaleg wrote:At which point and time will item stats be adjusted? Does that come along with BWL/DM or is that later?

I believe it is after Nefarian is slain. When after he is slain--I don't know.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Viorus » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Great work guys!

Please mail a copy in game to everyone if possible.
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Whiskra » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:18 am

nervous wrote:
Phaleg wrote:At which point and time will item stats be adjusted? Does that come along with BWL/DM or is that later?

The Tier 1 and Tier 2 gear was adjusted in patch 1.5.0, which was before Blackwing Lair (patch 1.6.0) but after Dire Maul (patch 1.3.0). The Scholomance and Stratholme greens upgrade occured in patch 1.4.0, the Call to War patch.
Whiskra
Grunt
Grunt

by Badtank » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:21 am

Whiskra wrote:
nervous wrote:

The Tier 1 and Tier 2 gear was adjusted in patch 1.5.0, which was before Blackwing Lair (patch 1.6.0) but after Dire Maul (patch 1.3.0). The Scholomance and Stratholme greens upgrade occured in patch 1.4.0, the Call to War patch.

T2 was only slightly adjusted in 1.5, it was technically modified in 1.4 when it was removed from MC. T2 should technically be dropping right now out of several more bosses in MC.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements