PvE Session fixes

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: PvE Session fixes

by Drain » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:29 pm

I reported the BRD boss and ZF hydra for script issues, along with some others. I also saw issues doing the escape event in ZF. The friendly NPC group doesn't seem to heal when out of combat as mobs would(is this normal?), and their priest doesn't use most of her listed spells to heal them, either. Each NPC should have a set of spells/abilities, as shown on DB, that they should use vs enemy mobs or players. Also, all the mobs are buggy near the top of the stairs. Mobs on this server run well going up ramps/angles, but when they have to make a sudden corner turn at the top of stairs or on ledges/rails, they get buggy.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Keftenk » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Noticed this in Deadmines as well.
In fact, there is a hole in the ship at the very top where everything can fall through lol Then the AI starts getting all buggy trying to get back up.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Daemon » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:43 pm

As kovenant said, we restarted the server to correct the server configuration. The PTR was still using the old navigation data we used during beta (6 months old !).
A lot of issues related to pathfinding must have been fixed now. Of course, we are still working to improve the overall system.
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

by Keftenk » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Yup and I was quick to retest after that restart. The hole remained at the top of the ship.
Also Gahzrilla was still leashing back to the pool after the fixes.

I did send the appropriate bug reports though.

http://i.imgur.com/a1NQFM0.jpg
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Announcements