by mynamewastaken » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:50 pm

this server already needs a bugtracker for its own bugtracker
ff 20
mynamewastaken
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Nostalrius Public Bug Tracker

by Freak » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Is it only me or is the Bugtracker loading really slowly?
Raidleader and Founder of <Molten Core Swimteam>
www.mc-swimteam.eu
Freak
Grunt
Grunt

by Solmyr » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:45 pm

Solmyr wrote:After attempting to verify my account for 3 days I have conceded that the bug tracker is simply not working correctly.

Account registration went fine. Received my confirmation e-mail within 1 minute.

Upon clicking the link to verify my account I was prompted to log in. Typed in my info and was given a "Invalid confirmation hash" error message. I then tried to login from the Login screen on the bugtracker, got the "Account pending" error message there. I assumed it might take extra time to verify my account after having verified it through the link, so I waited ~24h and retried. Same result.

The only other option was to reset password - tried that too. The reset was successful, I was sent an e-mail with a link that allowed me to reset. Retried all the verification steps above, same result after the password reset.

There seems to be no way to receive a new verification e-mail and it's unclear if this would help either.

Please verify account name: Solmyr

Bump, still can't access the Bug Tracker due to above-described issue. Please assist.
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by nervous » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:11 pm

If you guys need to submit bugs, pm me with the report and I'll throw it up.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by dominatorv » Tue May 26, 2015 2:16 pm

nervous wrote:If you guys need to submit bugs, pm me with the report and I'll throw it up.

We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.
i cant even pm.

theres this bug with cheap shot on rogue where it sometimes takes you from 100 energy to 33 energy.
Also more often after it gets you to 40 energy from 100 which is correct after that the tick gives you 10 energy instead of 20 and gets you to 50 energy instead of 60.
dominatorv
Tester

by thugnif » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:29 pm

CANNOT BUY BOe ePIC MOUNTS AS A TROLL WITHOUT BeING eXALTeD
thugnif
Sergeant
Sergeant

by provo » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:44 am

Auto attack is so buggy, sometimes it just delays or not happening rofl... RIP ret palys.
provo
Tester

by Cherek » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:08 pm

provo wrote:Auto attack is so buggy, sometimes it just delays or not happening rofl... RIP ret palys.

Same for hunter, after firing multi shot or sting or other shot, does not always toggle on auto attack
Next time I will pay more attention.
Cherek
Private
Private

by Syphonize » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:43 am

After a bug gets confirmed and assigned to a dev, what's the general timeline for the fix to occur? Thanks!
Syphonize
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Announcements