Last Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Last Session

by ShounenJump » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Lemonfreezer wrote:Let me tell you alittle story:

Larry's girlfriend tells him that he will get a surprise tomorrow and she winks at him. The very first thing that pops into his mind is SEX. They go to bed and as soon as the clock strikes midnight he instantly kicks her out of bed and start yelling at her BITCH WHERES MY FUCKIN SEX?!, YOU PROMISED ME!!! YOU BETTER GO THROUGH WITH THIS!!!

Later that day he comes home from work all excited about his surprise and finds out that his girlfriend cooked him his favourite meal as a surprise and then he loses his shit like WTF BITCH, THIS ISNT SEX, WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS, YOURE SUCH A FKIN CRACKWHORE, I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS IM FKIN LEAVING YOUR SORRY ASS, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT.

1 week later the man was found dead in an alley overdosed on hype. The End

Well that escalated quickly xD
"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared..."
-Illidan Stormrage
ShounenJump
Grunt
Grunt

by Seta » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Dafuq I just read!
Seta
Grunt
Grunt

by Hammerfall » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:04 pm

kahari wrote:I think some people are blowing this a little out of proportion. It's still the 11th, it's not like they promised a midnight announcement or anything like that.

With that said, I really hope this is more than just a ploy to build hype. They've clearly used this date to their advantage and if their gift/announcement/whatever turns out to be something trivial, I will have lost a little bit of respect for the team. It's great to build hype, but if you can't deliver on it, it will unravel quickly.

What he said.
Hammerfall
Tester

by psychofast » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:06 pm

i wasnt planning on playing vanila again, but then i saw on alixium forum about this server. looks promising. even tho i have limited time (work : |) ill give it a go, you have my support. can probably also call few more ppl to join me. ive tried the search but no real results, any info on release time besides Soon™?
psychofast
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Setakiller » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Seta wrote:Dafuq I just read!

Some weird sh*t, I'm afraid .....
Setakiller
Tester

by Mav » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:07 pm

R.I.P Hype

Mav
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ozzky » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm

170 users online what are you crying about :P

MOAR FUEL TO THE HYPE TRAIN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoG_NCSMYC0
ozzky
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ozzky » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:13 pm

For the love of god stop spamming your broken shit
ozzky
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jeniaxx » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Mav wrote:

Althros .... SPOTTED !
xhot .... SPOTTED too !
Want to play Horde,have fun and clean the PVE content within a guild with strong ambitions ?
If YES then send us your application here http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com or contact Hatson, Kratu, Slaede or Althros IG
Jeniaxx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by captzap » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 pm

We broke the online record.
captzap
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements