Last Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Last Session

by Thrashing » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm

That's only because these fools are hyping themselves.

Does anyone seriously think they'll release the server with only a vague mention in a video and no real build-up or release date? Get real.
Most probably it's just an announcement of a release date or an announcement of something else. Either way no reason to be online and refresh the forums all day and be angry that they don't post something at night or early morning.
Thrashing
Sergeant
Sergeant

by demerda » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm

mike1097 wrote:
Tethys wrote:
cyklon wrote:... its like they vanished...

And I can tell you why. Because they have to work to get some money for food at this time of the day. There are no mages providing them magical food for free...

finally someone who knows that we all have to work :D

"we"

gg gl hf
demerda
Private
Private

by Lemonfreezer » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:20 pm

cyklon wrote:The most disturbing thing is that we are supposed to expect something today, but the team doesn't say a word. No answer to posts, nothing on Facebook or youtube, its like they vanished..

The frustration isn't the time to wait, its the absence from answers..
If they said it will happen something at 19:00, all will be good.
But as they say nothing, people are getting pissed and frustrated!

You're the only one who's pissed/frustrated as far as I see
Lemonfreezer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hatson » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:22 pm

OK seriously, I'm done with even trying to talk sense here.
What is wrong with everyone. They never even said what the gift would be, all the speculations are just out of thin air and based on nothing.
The "gift" could be anything. And even at BEST, I would only assume it might possibly be a hint at a release date, and not the actual release itself - that's the dumbest fake speculation and hype I've ever seen.

Stop talking shit about the team when they haven't even said anything on the matter yet. They're probably still even working at their jobs. Nostalrius is just something they do in their free time for no money at all. You realize this, right?

No one can say anything bad unless nothing was announced at all today. But the day is barely even past 2 PM at my place - chill your tits, people, jesus christ. It's like none of you have work or school or anything to do today besides spamming these forums with silly speculations and spam of #hype and even some people shit talking the devs.

I thought this community was more mature, but the behaviour in this thread shows otherwise.
Now everyone who reads this is gonna think I'm some grumpy old man and hate me, but honestly. The shit talking of the devs is going way too far. They owe you nothing, and the only disappointment you can even have after the announcement, whatever it is, is no one's fault but your own.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Hatson » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Thrashing wrote:That's only because these fools are hyping themselves.

Does anyone seriously think they'll release the server with only a vague mention in a video and no real build-up or release date? Get real.
Most probably it's just an announcement of a release date or an announcement of something else. Either way no reason to be online and refresh the forums all day and be angry that they don't post something at night or early morning.

Thank you, Thrashing. I've tried to preach this several times so far. You're not going to talk any sense into some of the people here.
I thought better of the community, to be fully honest. This thread makes me a bit sad.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by cyklon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Lemonfreezer wrote:
cyklon wrote:The most disturbing thing is that we are supposed to expect something today, but the team doesn't say a word. No answer to posts, nothing on Facebook or youtube, its like they vanished..

You're the only one who's pissed/frustrated as far as I see

I say people, as this post has a extreme amount of noinfo posts from users.
I'm running BWL as we speak so i got my hands full.. :P
cyklon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ThatsthePuzzle » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Hatson I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

This thread is a massive advertisement to potential new players basically saying "hey look we can post like the cretins on other forums too!"
Last edited by ThatsthePuzzle on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThatsthePuzzle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Szabinger » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Dude you are beyond stupid. How old are you 10? I really hope that you and people like you are just the vocal minority in this community.
Szabinger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ShounenJump » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Thrashing wrote:That's only because these fools are hyping themselves.

This is a given. Common sense really. However, the hype is good PR for Nostalrius :D
Last edited by ShounenJump on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared..."
-Illidan Stormrage
ShounenJump
Grunt
Grunt

by Papanosta » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 pm

It is really nice to see so many players excited for the server!
Congratz on your success Nostralius :D
Papanosta
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements