Nostalrius Release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius Release

by Ripley » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Its always been fun to do a level race for personal satisfaction in this game.
i did this multiple times in vanilla when new servers opened.

(and its already fucked)
how depressing this is, seriously.
Ripley
Grunt
Grunt

by Lobreeze » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Longdong wrote:
Got an absolute perfect levelling route i made for the past month or so, the goal was to get first 60 and i probably would since my last attempt was settled at around 4 days and 1 hour.

As you can guess, now i can just straight up throwing it to the shitter. One month of work for nothing because people have an artificial heads up over me.

The sky is falling.
Lobreeze
Private
Private

by passko » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:38 pm

rip or riot

atleast close the server for those ~100 frenichis online racing while other 1000 ppl can't login yet
passko
Private
Private

by GanjaWhiteNight » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 pm

Longdong wrote:
Got an absolute perfect levelling route i made for the past month or so, the goal was to get first 60 and i probably would since my last attempt was settled at around 4 days and 1 hour.

As you can guess, now i can just straight up throwing it to the shitter. One month of work for nothing because people have an artificial heads up over me.

So you actually spent a month's work on this why you could be 95% sure there would be problems logging in at the release for the most part of the community? Not really clever man...
GanjaWhiteNight
Private
Private

by Ripley » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 pm

bet its a few thousand,
almost 40K views on that release trailer gives us an idea of the hype it brought for today.
Ripley
Grunt
Grunt

by Letokteren » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Sorry if I was insensitive. Maybe I have not realised that some people's joy come from achieving the highest level in the shortest. I whish the best for you people. No sarcasm or irony here.

But I think you should be more understanding. I don't know about you, but I, personally, have never seen in my life a perfect launch of anything.

I doubt the devs are just sitting now laughing their asses off. I think they do the best they can.
Letokteren
Grunt
Grunt

by Wolfera » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:43 pm

passko wrote:rip or riot

atleast close the server for those ~100 frenichis online racing while other 1000 ppl can't login yet

streamers said that about 2k ppl online atm. ~930 on alliance
Wolfera
Private
Private

by sensey » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:44 pm

QQing about free server, which was brought to life by ppl who invested their free time and probably money to give it to You. Ppl are stupid, srsly.
sensey
Tester

by Ripley » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Yea no worries mate.
Im appreciative to have a new home ..... once i can get IN to my home lol

Ill just start eating my supplies and watching teh streams for now.
Ripley
Grunt
Grunt

by Joseph » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:46 pm

So much rioting going on now lmao. even though im one of the people that can't connect its still kind of funny to just watch.

I do agree with shutting the server down and stabilize it a bit more so that all the people trying to connect can join.
Joseph
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements