Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

by alucard001 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:23 am

I better leave it in this way, dog
Last edited by alucard001 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: PvP Rogue Guide

by Dog » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:34 am

Dog
Grunt
Grunt

Re: PvP Rogue Guide

by Cat » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:40 am

alucard001 wrote:
Rogue is not much useful with daggers as of patch 1.12. Why? I'am not saying that is useless, but this rogue doesn't have a good sustained dmg, it only goes on Burst and opener, meavy is good on outdoor, even being that, you won't like playing it because if you fail a stun (Because fighting against orc racial or priest discipline talent) you are fucked up.

So, first tip, I totally recommend playing rogue PVP with 1H weapons (if you are human, swords or mace)

The talents build are the next:

1) Hemorrage Build (AKA Hemo rogue).

This is a good build for PVP rogues, meavy the most popular. Why? This build makes you have a decent dmg even being ungeared, also provides a good support on the flag, and that makes it also a decent build for outdoor PVP. Decent sustained Dmg and good burst.

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_8305320105101d3s5c25300033212100

2) Premeditation Build. (Subtlety Rogue)

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_83053c105g3s500253d33012151

This build is similar to Hemo. There are two differences. You lose Cold Blood, which makes you lose a good burst, but you gain 10% attack power (Provides a high sustained dmg) and Premeditation which allows you to have more control on your target.

Thats why this is probably the most versatile build for a PVP rogue. A lot of rogues use this build too. Less popular than Hemo.

3) Assasination Combat Build.

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_8305320105111351321c5202005y

This is a build that i made for myself, and it's not popular. Probably you will ask yourself, why? This is very simple. The others build makes you be a versatile rogue with a "decent" sustained dmg and control. Obviously that makes you more useful in 1v1, but , in bg in the most case you will be fighting with many ppl and enemies in the same battle.

This build makes you have an INSANE damage. I could say that you hit so hard as a warrior does. What are the issues? Well, you obviously have less control (you lose premeditation), but you have a real high dmg and burst. (The most probably is that you kill your target in less than 5 seconds with a good combo, so the control really doesn't matter) Also with this build you will kill Clothe's characters in 3 or 4 seconds.
Even though you lose Premeditation, your Sprint now removes all impairing effects and it has 3,5min cooldown. Vigor allows you to do a great opener.

Playing BG in feenix always end the first in bg playing with this build, even fighting against AQ40 and R14 geared ppl. If you play this build with a Holy pal healing your back and giving you freedoms you will really enjoy the game xD.

These are the best builds for PVP rogue, but play whatever you want, i just do this for help these people who is looking for it.

The basic opener is, CheapShot + 1 sinister (or Hemorrage, depends of your build) + gouge. Wait 2 seconds to Kidney Shot, and Full sinister or Hemo, then you have to options. (Vanish+ Cheapshot+coldblood+Eviscerate) or (Cold Blood eviscerate, and save your Vanish for another situation)
This opener won't always work on your target, if it is a mage, he will blink, then you can Blind him if you are alone (and reopener which will end in kill) or if you are with people go for him and use Any abilitie that removes imparing effects. (In this case the third build is better, you can Use sprint every 3,5min to do that and keep your vanish without cd).

Always use Crippling Poison in your main hand. Use instant poison in your off (Better than mortal, because this one doesn't break cc). If you are going to kill a FG use the one which reduces healing received. Use Mind-Numbing against Healers.

I think you are confusing PvP with PvE.

And why you would play with anything other than double cripp or maybe mind numbing is beyond me.
Cat
Tester

Re: .

by alucard001 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:57 am

Hmmmm, first, im not confusing PVE with PVP, probably i am better than you. Second, why? Double cripp, in a stun the enemie will get Crip and you have more dmg or meavy another useful poison in your off.

Would you like to tell my why i am confusing PVP with PVE?

Im just telling all these shit morons who play Hemo and do shit on bg.

In any case, i come here to spend my time on helping another people, and three dogs who doesn't play pvp come here to tell me what do i have to do
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dog » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:16 pm

You better off not posting more guides buddy.

"This opener won't always work on your target, if it is a mage, he will blink, then you can Blind him if you are alone (and reopener which will end in kill) "

Ever heard of ice block ?
Dog
Grunt
Grunt

by alucard001 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Dog wrote:You better off not posting more guides buddy.

"This opener won't always work on your target, if it is a mage, he will blink, then you can Blind him if you are alone (and reopener which will end in kill) "

Ever heard of ice block ?

You still have One vanish and one Sprint to get off of novas. If you have combo points, Cold blood and eviscerate will pownd your target.

Im not obviously gonna describe one full combat, check a pvp video and profit.
Play whatever you like, you are still are morons who will join bg being D1 with ur Hemo build and will end on 3 kills stoled.
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Mechanics and classes