Talent build for classes

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Talent build for classes

by Argionelite » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Could we get a thread going where we post the tried and true talent builds for the different classes? We can list pros and cons, whether it's pvp or pve, etc. I haven't been able to find any reliable sources for vanilla talents and I'd like some kind of backbone instead of experimenting and potentially losing a lot of gold.
Argionelite
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Talent build for classes

by itwasfree » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Vanilla talent trees are honestly pretty straightforward. Which you seem to understand with the twisted language of "true talent builds".

As for specific build lists, those are much better suited for each class's forum.

And to top it all off, what you're asking for already exists. There's handful of threads every week in every class forum on some variation of "What's the best leveling build" "What's the best PvP build" "What's the best PvE build". It's nauseating.

There's really no excuse for not using the search function, google, or common sense.
We're not even playing on a dynamic server where there are updates to talents and build come and go. Things are literally as static as they possibly could be.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bioness » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:42 am

itwasfree wrote:There's really no excuse for not using the search function, google, or common sense.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Argionelite » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:42 am

As if I haven't tried using google/search. Nostalrius forum search is wonky and there's no good info on google. Jesus christ.
Argionelite
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Mechanics and classes