AGGRO. Thunderfurry vs Annihilator

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: AGGRO. Thunderfurry vs Annihilator

by Stalk » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:03 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:offtopic and sorry for the OP i will not reply anymore here.

This is very much offtopic because you are linking TBC information for a vanilla private server. This proc from Fiery Retributer is the same proc that triggers the same spell from Blazefury Medallion which scales with fire spell damage.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DrearyYew » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:02 am

Stalk wrote:

This is very much offtopic because you are linking TBC information for a vanilla private server. This proc from Fiery Retributer is the same proc that triggers the same spell from Blazefury Medallion which scales with fire spell damage.

^^ This

As I heard from a Ret in Vanilla Retail, this scaled with Spell Power until the TBC pre-patch, at which point, it was nerfed to not scale with Spell Power, just like items like Blazefury Medallion and Storm Gauntlets.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:04 am

DrearyYew wrote:
Stalk wrote:

^^ This

As I heard from a Ret in Vanilla Retail, this scaled with Spell Power until the TBC pre-patch, at which point, it was nerfed to not scale with Spell Power, just like items like Blazefury Medallion and Storm Gauntlets.

Sources? ^
Evidence? ^

My evidence are given from original wow website.
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 10#p209980

As for the Topic

@Irachkom
Annihilator proc chance is high here but the aggro is not working correct.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by DrearyYew » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:51 am

It's apparent you didn't read, my source is a player from retail vanilla himself.

As for the other items...

Storm Gauntlets:

By QFred on 09/10/2012 (Patch 3.1.3)
Back in the days, the damage from this proc was affected by crit chance and spell power. So it would do more than 3 damage on each attack, often. Plus, it had a quite awesome lightning sound and visual effect.

Blazefury Medallion:

By Siralex on 02/04/2008 (Patch 2.3.3)
I have actually tested this necklace while on a PTR and noticed the fire damage increases by about 50% of your spell damage. I personally was getting 646 regular hits with it and 969 crits (untrinketed). This could possibly be a great item for casters in Arenas.

Fiery Plate Gauntlets:

By sasuci on 02/01/2010 (Patch 3.1.3)
The SP affect the 4dmg something around 30-50% of ur SP. My holy pala have them and are AWESOME!

I wanna know if the 4dmg work in ranged
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 pm

DrearyYew wrote:It's apparent you didn't read, my source is a player from retail vanilla himself.

As for the other items...

Storm Gauntlets:

By QFred on 09/10/2012 (Patch 3.1.3)
Back in the days, the damage from this proc was affected by crit chance and spell power. So it would do more than 3 damage on each attack, often. Plus, it had a quite awesome lightning sound and visual effect.

Blazefury Medallion:

By Siralex on 02/04/2008 (Patch 2.3.3)
I have actually tested this necklace while on a PTR and noticed the fire damage increases by about 50% of your spell damage. I personally was getting 646 regular hits with it and 969 crits (untrinketed). This could possibly be a great item for casters in Arenas.

Fiery Plate Gauntlets:

By sasuci on 02/01/2010 (Patch 3.1.3)
The SP affect the 4dmg something around 30-50% of ur SP. My holy pala have them and are AWESOME!

I wanna know if the 4dmg work in ranged

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2836

This have nothing with the weapon mention.

Even Blizzard have said "Some Items" which mean not all items.

I stand still .

Give us sources and evidence for the weapon .

Because you denied

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27166&start=10#p209980

quote from you

by DrearyYew » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:50 am
Depends on how high your Spell Power is.

Fiery Retributer's proc scales with Spell Power with a coefficient of 1. Or at least, it's supposed to. Who knows with these devs.

give us sources and evidence for your claim.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Stalk » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:55 pm

By Mightelf (170 – 2) on 2007/07/08 (Patch 2.1.2)
Good for paladin on protection , i got it on my lvl 60 pally today , and its great + it looks great. It's good for "beauty" contests too :)

If this was good for a protection paladin, it would only be due to the proc that scaled with spell damage (at the 1.5/3.5 ratio). However, when you are level 60, any upgrade is probably welcome.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zetox » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:21 pm

I"m sure everyone would appreciate if the people wanting to discuss Spell Power Coefficients affecting items would create a new thread as that is not the topic of this Post. thanks
Zetox
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Armilus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Irachkom wrote:Any official info about how it works on Nost?

I'm pretty sure it does not have any bonus threat on Nost and it should not have any bonus threat.

If you read the full thread that you linked in the OP, it is pretty obvious that there was no bonus threat on the proc in retail and the OP of that thread did not understand how threat mechanics work or how to properly test it.

smilkovpetko wrote:@Irachkom
Annihilator proc chance is high here but the aggro is not working correct.

Actually no, it is working correctly. There was no bonus agro on the proc.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Mechanics and classes