what is the most fun healer?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

what is the most fun healer?

by snazzytoast02 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:15 pm

so far ive got lvl 24 on my warrior but I got bored and created a priest. And so far I like it better than my warrior but to make sure I'm making the right choice on my healer I want some of your guys opinions. And just because its op like the paladin doesent mean its fun so don't even mention pallys. Thx in advance
snazzytoast02
Tester

Re: what is the most fun healer?

by Ana » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:40 pm

Priest is best ofc. You can mind control people and stuff!
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:08 am

Druids are most fun in my opinion .

You HoT people , can also catform dps during leveling/questing or farming , can decurse and /dancing with full mana all the time during dungeons using descent gear, also it is fun if you want fast runs and have tank that do this. (you can run and heal at same time) .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by euronmisc » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:39 am

Paladins.
Pros: No mana problems, lifesavers with BoP, freedom and bubble, strong raid healing, cheap dispels.
Cons: Spamming FoL the entire raid, keeping up 15minute buffs.

Druids.
Pros: Not a lot of mana issues, strong HoTs, very strong single target heal with HT, combat ress, cheap buffs, can decurse.
Cons: No normal ress, no fast casts, have a hard time pushing a lot of hps.

Priests.
Pros: Lots of different healing spells for situational use, strong fast heals, big AoE heals, shields, can push a lot of healing in a short time.
Cons: Some mana issues until 3/8 T2. Expensive buffs, very squishy, expensive dispeling.

Shamans.
Pros: Strong raid healing with the bext spell galaxy: chain heal, have a fast and a slow heal, totems are really great.
Cons: Keeping up totems which only last 2 minutes, mana issues.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:46 am

euronmisc wrote:Paladins.
Pros: No mana problems, lifesavers with BoP, freedom and bubble, strong raid healing, cheap dispels.

Druids.
Pros: Not a lot of mana issues, strong HoTs, very strong single target heal with HT, combat ress, cheap buffs, can decurse.

Priests.
Pros: Lots of different healing spells for situational use, strong fast heals, big AoE heals, shields, can push a lot of healing in a short time.
Cons: Some mana issues until 3/8 T2. Expensive buffs, very squishy, expensive dispeling.

Shamans.
Pros: Strong raid healing with the bext spell galaxy: chain heal, have a fast and a slow heal, totems are really great.

Add pro to priest: Benediction. That staff is sweet.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Chucklenuts » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:30 am

St0rfan wrote:
euronmisc wrote:Paladins.

Druids.

Priests.

Shamans.

Add pro to priest: Benediction. That staff is sweet.

Pros: Benediction/Anathema
Cons: The Balance of Light and Shadow
lamo who the fuk even makes signitures
Chucklenuts
Tester

by euronmisc » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:32 am

Add to that:

Con for every healer:
-The retarded amount of dispeling, decursing and rebuffing in molten core.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jeniwyn » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:00 am

Younie wrote:Priest is the strongest, most polyvalent, funniest, most challenging healing class in vanilla. And the only class worth playing overall in vanilla PVE. Also we can smite.
Druid is a PvP class and is only brought in raid to buff, innervate a priest, and not DE the loots.
Paladins are RDX spammer, which is ncie if you want to watch the champion's league while raiding.
Sham=CH bot. Totems are nice to have tho.
Jeniwyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Brion » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Priest healing as alliance in PvE is really fun. Not as much on horde since pallies aren't there to be cleansebots. PvP is fun too, but requires a lot of terrain/LoS abuse due to the cloth armor, but smart play and good gear will yield good results (especially for dwarves). I don't like druids just because they have no OOC resurrection. Never played a shaman or pally in vanilla.
Quyzbuk - Tauren Warrior [PVP]
Linguo - Tauren Druid [PVE]
Brion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:33 pm

druids been my favorite, being able to transform and essentially fill any roll to a lesser extent is awesome.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes