Rogue or Druid or Nelf Hunter for solo world pvp

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Rogue or Druid or Nelf Hunter for solo world pvp

by jimjonesNOS » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi,

I really like open world pvp 1vs1 and stealth classes. Right now I am playing a level 23 rogue which is quite cool.
How is the druid compared to the rogue for the purpose of 1vs1 world pvp?

EDIT: I am also considering the Nightelf Hunter because of its (limited) stealth ability Shadowmeld.

Thanks
jimjonesNOS
Tester

Re: Rogue or Druid or Nelf Hunter for solo world pvp

by Undertanker » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:22 am

I would say hunter if you intend to raid to get your good pvp gear that doesnt come from ranks. Will great raid high rank pvp gear you can 2 shot people with moderate health. Less hunters taken in highest tier raids.

Druid if you dont plan on raiding, and should get a ranking team for pvp gear easily as flag carry spec. Easy to find a raid spot and snag feral gear if you start with healing. A feral druid will be more desired by select guilds with AQ gear.

Rogue I would say for alli has the most up hill battle. Tough to find raid spots to get your pvp items, and orc racial will make you hate life if you run into a stream of orc war/rogue/sham/lock.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by pasur » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:52 am

Undertanker wrote:I would say hunter if you intend to raid to get your good pvp gear that doesnt come from ranks. Will great raid high rank pvp gear you can 2 shot people with moderate health. Less hunters taken in highest tier raids.

Druid if you dont plan on raiding, and should get a ranking team for pvp gear easily as flag carry spec. Easy to find a raid spot and snag feral gear if you start with healing. A feral druid will be more desired by select guilds with AQ gear.

Rogue I would say for alli has the most up hill battle. Tough to find raid spots to get your pvp items, and orc racial will make you hate life if you run into a stream of orc war/rogue/sham/lock.

if you decide to roll rogue don't go horde, perception / pallies / hoj are cancer.
orc racial is overated, in addition to the low resist chance the lfap / fap spam on this server is disgusting so both sides have trouble using stuns at 60. + you'll be using mainhand dagger and offhand skull of impending doom anyway.

now in particular is a bad time for feral as it's not AQ, and the feral pvp equips are starting to fall off
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by jimjonesNOS » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:53 am

@Undertanker
I wanna do world pvp even in early levels. Its not that important to me to get into raids at this point.

@pasur
I wanna stay on the alliance side anyway :)

Can't really decide which class works best for solo world pvp. Roaming around, stealthing, and stuff.
jimjonesNOS
Tester

Return to Mechanics and classes