What's the maximum amount of +hit% you could muster?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: What's the maximum amount of +hit% you could muster?

by Dr. Doom » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:08 am

Youfie wrote:The Edgemaster's are BiS for Fury Warriors anyway, just go for them :)

But if I have Ironfoe, the bonus would be wasted no?
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Armilus » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:42 pm

I think the jury is still out on which formula is used for weapon skill. If it's the one where the formula is different depending on skill level difference, then edgemasters will give +2 hit for any non-Orc and non-human.

The only alternatives give 1 hit (T1 gloves and later on Sacrificial Gauntlets from ZG.

Edit: Edgemasters do nothing for iron foe.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dr. Doom » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Armilus wrote:I think the jury is still out on which formula is used for weapon skill. If it's the one where the formula is different depending on skill level difference, then edgemasters will give +2 hit for any non-Orc and non-human.

The only alternatives give 1 hit (T1 gloves and later on Sacrificial Gauntlets from ZG.

Tyvm.

Sucks that such a precious thing like Voone's Vice Grips are hidden under a seemingly simplistic kill quest.
I played protection/tank and didn't envisage changing a lot, so only recently have I started to realise the massive amounts of good fury gear I've wasted.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Armilus » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:Tyvm.

Sucks that such a precious thing like Voone's Vice Grips are hidden under a seemingly simplistic kill quest.
I played protection/tank and didn't envisage changing a lot, so only recently have I started to realise the massive amounts of good fury gear I've wasted.

I wouldn't say that Voone's are precious at all, they are really a terrible item. Devilsaur Gauntlets are FAR better.

You can easily get 10% hit with pre-raid gear.
Lionheart: 2
Devilsaur Gloves/Legs: 2
Satyr's Bow: 1
Battleborn Armbraces: 1
Don Julio's: 1
Blackstone Ring/Tarnished Elven ring: 1
Truestrike Shoulders: 2

After 8% hit, crit is a better stat and hit is only worth around 20-25AP (can't remember the exact value) until you are over the soft crit cap, at which point hit is a bit better than crit.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dr. Doom » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:41 am

Armilus wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:Tyvm.

I wouldn't say that Voone's are precious at all, they are really a terrible item. Devilsaur Gauntlets are FAR better.

You can easily get 10% hit with pre-raid gear.
Lionheart: 2
Devilsaur Gloves/Legs: 2
Satyr's Bow: 1
Battleborn Armbraces: 1
Don Julio's: 1
Blackstone Ring/Tarnished Elven ring: 1
Truestrike Shoulders: 2

After 8% hit, crit is a better stat and hit is only worth around 20-25AP (can't remember the exact value) until you are over the soft crit cap, at which point hit is a bit better than crit.

What is the soft crit cap?
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Lingon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:21 pm

When you can't get a higher auto attack crit chance due to miss and glancing having higher priority on an attack table. There's a bit of discussion on it in one of the stickied fury dps threads in the warrior forum
Lingon
Grunt
Grunt

by Siusek » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:16 am

Guys are the titanic leginis already ingame pls?
Sheep EX Machina!
Siusek
Grunt
Grunt

by Nyarko » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:03 am

Youfie wrote:To be honest I had already tried before :D.

This Youfie
<Phoenix>
Nyarko
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Problazer » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
Armilus wrote:I think the jury is still out on which formula is used for weapon skill. If it's the one where the formula is different depending on skill level difference, then edgemasters will give +2 hit for any non-Orc and non-human.

Tyvm.

There is another pair of gloves in game right now with 2% hit on them. Forgot their name but I saw them in IF this week.
Problazer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Memegank » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Primal Batskin Gloves
Binds when equipped
Hands Leather
113 Armor
+10 Agility
+9 Stamina
Durability 35 / 35
Requires Level 60

Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 2%.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19686
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Mechanics and classes