What do you like about your Class?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

What do you like about your Class?

by Evanad » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:26 pm

I guess the title says all.

My part:

Currently I do not have a main character but I'm going to talk about my experience with the Classes.

Warrior
I do like the Warrior. He is strong, can take much damage as he can wear stronger items.
There is nothing I do not like about Warriors. The only things which are annoying come from Vanilla WoW's Class Style like gaining rage as a Warrior.

The race I enjoy playing a Warrior
Dwarf, Human, Nightelf, Orc, Tauren

Mage
Mages are fun and they can make good money with Portals as I heard. I haven't known that Mages in Vanilla do not have an Water Elemental. It's a bit hard without it to kill NPCs without loosing too much mana.
That's the bad thing. Mages tend to throw some mana away as it was some extra kilos of fat which obviously no one want's to have :)

The race I enjoy playing a Mage
Gnome, Human

Shaman
Very cool class. I haven't reached a high level with this class but I enjoyed it from the beginning.
They...
  • wear somewhat strong items
  • can control the fight with Totems
  • heal themselves to avoid death
  • can heal, be range or melee

The race I enjoy playing a Shaman
Orc, Tauren

Rogue
So far my favourite but not the one I will level to 60. Why? I do have two on retail WoW and I don't want to play a third one even if it is not comparable to retail. They regenerate Energy fast. They are Strong. You can avoid some NPCs while being in Stealth Mode which can help sometimes. It's a cool class at all. I can't say anything bad about Rogues except that they do have to carry and buy throwable things like a knife. -.-

The race I enjoy playing a Rogue
Human, Gnome, Orc

What about you?
Evanad
Tester

Re: What do you like about your Class?

by euronmisc » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:26 am

rp as a bear humping people
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Setup » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:57 am

Rogue Pros:

Being able to stealth.
Having my DPS rotation be more than 1 button.
Easy to level.

Cons:

Scale much worse than fury warriors.
Class is grossly over-populated.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Colezz » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Priest:

Running into wpvp skirmishes and healing my faction/lowbies up to full hp just as they were about to die and seeing the bloodthirsty hordes get angry
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ashix » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Hunter. I love the fact I can use bows and am a primary damage dealer. I like using a pet too. Easy to level and the fact that farming is made much easier as a hunter is a great advantage.

The downsides are there is less bag space and the hunter class is somewhat underrepresented at max level.
Ashix
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Mechanics and classes