Bug user or not?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Bug user or not?

by vrednyjbasilio » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:54 am

I have today a chat with GM about a player, who standing middle of Gadgedzan and shotting anything down around him. Guards do not have react on it, I mean it was a bug using, but GM mean, its just cuz he es fare away from guards, so they do not see him. OK. My appeal do not find react by GM, and some hours later I feeled again the same mechanics OTHERWAY.

I was run out from Everlook, and a warlock was behind me, he started to attack me, I have sheep him and full of DoTs tried to go in the town. What have waited for my on the gates? Guards, who killed my at the next second. So again the question, how can someone stand middle of the town and do not be attack from guards and otherone will be killed, when a fight was a 100-150 yards away?

Mage who used a BUG in Gadgedzan:

What a GM have wrote about it:

Place whre lock get my is behind this 3 trees on screenshot

Battle log:

vrednyjbasilio
Tester

Re: Bug user or not?

by thenuclearwalrus » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:07 am

JESUS FUCK, JUST PUT A FUCKING LINK TO THE GALLERY SO I DONT HAVE TO SCROLL FOR AN ETERNITY TO GET TO THE BOTTOM
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Cargalia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:52 pm

Those aren't logs they have no time stamp. Maybe be more neat and organized and I'd consider supporting your thread
Cargalia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lorilay » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 pm

The mechanic for neutral guards is that any pvp action by you will flag any neutral guards as hostile to you for ~1 min, which is why the guards blew you up in Everlook. You can target a guard and see if he is hostile (red) to see if it's safe to go back to town yet. I've made the mistake of hearthing to Silithus right after killing someone halfway around the world and died for it. The guards are level 57 and you are level 53, so obviously you will have a larger aggro radius than a level 60 mage, preventing you from using that spot in Gadgetzan.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:07 pm

thenuclearwalrus wrote:JESUS FUCK, JUST PUT A FUCKING LINK TO THE GALLERY SO I DONT HAVE TO SCROLL FOR AN ETERNITY TO GET TO THE BOTTOM

my thoughts exactly...
this thread reminds me of the Simonich threads where he posts an entire collage of pictures.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by thenuclearwalrus » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:08 am

Imbaslap wrote:
thenuclearwalrus wrote:JESUS FUCK, JUST PUT A FUCKING LINK TO THE GALLERY SO I DONT HAVE TO SCROLL FOR AN ETERNITY TO GET TO THE BOTTOM

my thoughts exactly...
this thread reminds me of the Simonich threads where he posts an entire collage of pictures.

God I know, Im in his guild but wish he would just post a link to an imgur gallery, its pretty annoying.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ana » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:26 am

Damn stop bumping this thread, I keep opening it thinking it's something interesting and then AAAAARGHHHH
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Haitharn » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:37 am

Ana wrote:Damn stop bumping this thread, I keep opening it thinking it's something interesting and then AAAAARGHHHH

RIP ana you thought this would be interesting
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Colezz » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:19 pm

bump for this interesting post
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ceen2 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:22 pm