Whats the best classes for dungeons?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Whats the best classes for dungeons?

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:21 pm

earelith wrote:Undertanker, why do you prefer a druid healer despite his lack in regular resurect? Why is he better than others? More mana efficient? I genuinely wanna know cause i really want to have a druid healer but forum coments i read discourage me..

I also read that resto druid is much more gear dependent than other healers...

My guess is that with enough +healing, druid HoTs are enough to keep up with all incoming damage, both on tank and DPS getting hit by AoE or temporary aggro pull (being able to wait the 5 sec rule after casting HoTs allows for spirit ticks to keep regenerating mana).
Honestly, playing with druid healers this only happens when they already have raid gear and thus overgear any dungeon.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: Whats the best classes for dungeons?

by Undertanker » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:11 pm

earelith wrote:Undertanker, why do you prefer a druid healer despite his lack in regular resurect? Why is he better than others? More mana efficient? I genuinely wanna know cause i really want to have a druid healer but forum coments i read discourage me..

I also read that resto druid is much more gear dependent than other healers...

No point of picking a class for multiple resurrection if nobody ever dies.

IF some giant ass pull happened, the healer is most likely to go down before a melee or tank, only an over zealous AoE might go first, at which point your priest/pally res is dead.

Doom is partially right. HoTs and 6, sec no cast spirit/MP5.

Give me a rank 3 regrowth max rank rejuv and go grab a beer. Gear isnt as important as you think it is cause I myself outgear the instances, but requently run them to keep new guildies up to par with pre-raid BiS.

Keep in mind my preferred list is with people who know what they are doing. If you struggle a priest or pally would be nice with a warlock soul stone and a feral for combat rez.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Mechanics and classes