Why Felstriker is crap?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Why Felstriker is crap?

by Arucado » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:00 am

i've heard felstriker is total crap cuz only procs once every 2 minutes, i just want to ask...

is this BLIZZLIKE?

it is sad to see such a nice weapon ruined like this
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Why Felstriker is crap?

by thenuclearwalrus » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:37 am

Have you actually tested this claim? Or are you just assuming everything you read on the internet is right?
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:02 am

Arucado wrote:i've heard felstriker is total crap cuz only procs once every 2 minutes, i just want to ask...

is this BLIZZLIKE?

it is sad to see such a nice weapon ruined like this

According to sources the proc-rate seem to be 4%, if you account for the fact that most people will be using this as an offhand weapon then you will see a very poor proc-rate. This is simply a fact.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jointed » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:19 am

I believe that there is also an internal cool down that prevents multiple procs from occurring immediately after each other
Jointed
Tester

by St0rfan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:40 am

Jointed wrote:I believe that there is also an internal cool down that prevents multiple procs from occurring immediately after each other

I highly doubt it. Internal CDs wasnt a thing in vanilla, it was implemented with TBC.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fridolin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:46 am

St0rfan wrote:
Jointed wrote:I believe that there is also an internal cool down that prevents multiple procs from occurring immediately after each other

I highly doubt it. Internal CDs wasnt a thing in vanilla, it was implemented with TBC.

Are your sure? Mongo enchant have a inner cd too, same for crusader, why should it different to weapons ?
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TaurenRogue » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:40 pm

/facepalm
TaurenRogue
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Fridolin wrote:
St0rfan wrote:

Are your sure? Mongo enchant have a inner cd too, same for crusader, why should it different to weapons ?

Mongoose is a TBC enchant. Crusader is a vanilla enchant.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by SuperDuck » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:32 pm

St0rfan wrote:Mongoose is a TBC enchant. Crusader is a vanilla enchant.

And just to add, crusader certainly does not have an internal cooldown, since you can proc it while still having the buff.
SuperDuck
Grunt
Grunt

by Jointed » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 am

St0rfan wrote:

Oh yeah that's right. Someone had mentioned this to me and insisted that it was implemented in vanilla, but now that I think about it, I had Quel'Serrar in retail vanilla, and I definitely remember that proccing while the proc was already active.
Jointed
Tester

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes