Which class to level, if i can use highlvl friend help?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

by assaulter1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:00 pm

I mean which is fastest, if highlevel friend can give me gold to buy gear, weapon, enchants etc.
assaulter1
Tester

Re: Which class to level, if i can use highlvl friend help?

by Undertanker » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:13 am

Hunters / mages / locks are already pretty fast and not as much gear dependent, but with any gear are even faster.

If you have somebody feeding you loot on the regular, warrior which is usually the hardest becomes pretty fun and not as much of a complete dread. Rogue same.

Druid about equal, AH blues for druid usually are not expensive either.

Gear only speeds things up to a certain point. Your friend would be better off running you through your 5 mans once you have ALL the quest, helping you with the elite quest and mob tagging for you in the world when they have nothing better to do.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pottu » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Yes. Being able to run quickly through all instances for their quests and being able to complete elite quests out in the world easily is much more valuable than having gear fed to you.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by milliondollar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:06 pm

If you have lots of friends you can go instance and do mob tagging. (If elysium doesn't have different policy about this) Should get you 1-> 30 in couple hours. If your friends actually know what they are doing you can go 1->60 in around 1d played if i remember correctly. When Slipryy and Monkeynews were banned from some carrot look-like things farming i think they were over 50 with new chars before they got their chars back which was like 30 hours or so
milliondollar
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Mechanics and classes