The art of trolling wow style

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: The art of trolling wow style

by Flufybacon » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Typing "/e has reported you." is/was always fun. I've been kicked from a few raid groups and received soem rather angry whispers from people who think I actually reported them.
Flufybacon
Grunt
Grunt

by Moof » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:25 am

Did a bunch of shit. In Wrath, I would clip my way on top of Ironforge's auction house as a horde and spam ranged spells on people to kill them. If I was getting close to dying, I would just back up so they couldn't target me and regain health. A GM contacted me and told me to get off of there after about two hours of doing it, there was a giant crowd trying to kill me. It was great. I once got a 5 player group together and used cleverly timed jumps and levitations to get inside of the Stormwind bank and camp their bankers so they couldn't use them.

In Cata, I remember mind controlling a Naga and kiting him over to the redesigned Troll starting area; he had an ability that you could use to attack members of your own faction. Corpse camped newbies on my own faction for hours. Image I also remember an item that spawned an untextured pet that made the most annoying sound as he ran, and you could summon him an unlimited amount of times. Ran around the Auction House with a million of them running after me, omg the butthurt from it was amazing. Also like Smorgeybork mentioned, summoning a whole raid of unwitting low levels right into Stormwind was fun as shit.
Moof
Private
Private

by Flufybacon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:41 pm

In Wotlk Me and my friend (tank and healer) used to kite the Pit Commander and multiple lvl70 elites in Hellfire Peninsula to Thrallmar, then watch as the demons lost aggro on my tank and ran around killing levelers and NPCs.

Using Pit Commander's cleave ability on people was fun too. I recieved many angry whispers.

(Kiting Fel Reaver was also possible, but far less effective)
Flufybacon
Grunt
Grunt

by Mulen » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:11 pm

ps the image is larger than what you see
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by riq and snog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Nothing beats lava summons to get yar raid in the right mood
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Beabington » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Officer of <Ridin Dirty>
schrubby1g
Beabington
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Smorgeybork » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Guirssane wrote:this angwe thing was pretty funny, never heard about it, and the last picture ROFL.

Angwe is the patron saint of rogues and gankers, the physical embodiment of grief. Accept him into your heart, and may rage whispers and empty death threats forever light your way.
Smorgeybork
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Antility » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Angwe is life
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Abacadab » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:57 pm

me:o hey look a fgt
fgt:pls no aimed shot u r best hunter
me:lol die fgt
fgt: D:
***fgt dies***
me:lol eZ

when it comes to trolling ur all filthy casuals compared to future server famous blood elf hunter Abacadab
I used to play sports, until I found out you could buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything.Image
Abacadab
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Wraith§Reaver » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:48 pm

I can not say that I have trolled much in my unique WotLK experience.
The only thing I remember well (but that probably many others did) was casting [Water Walking] on the people who threw themselves into the Icy Depths of the ToGC10 before Anub'arak xD
Wraith§Reaver
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic