The art of trolling wow style

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

The art of trolling wow style

by Mulen » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Most people have tried trolling and pranking their friends, foes and strangers..
but how did you do it ?
What did you do?
And was it a succes ?
Let us hear your finest trolling, pranking moments.. hell even the most epic moments of your wow career..

When cataclysm came i was playing a boomkin and when i discovered how funny it was to push people down from the a cliffside killing most people from fall damage.. it was one of the new areas where tons of people were passing by me all the time.. so the next following hours i pushed more than 100 people to their deaths.. i forgot all about leveling because of this ...
This is my all time favorite fun moment in wow

When we got flying mounts i would yell and write in stormwind local that several hordes killed lowbies in goldshire.. few seconds i could see several people mounting up flying to goldshire to search for nothing :X

and when i got Ashkandi on my dwarf hunter in vanilla wow with almost full t2
watching paladins and warriors go jellyrage on me ..
did i say i was a clicker ;) ?

Share your stories guys :)
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: The art of trolling wow style

by Gingkoleaf » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:10 am

While making low level quests in Tirisfal glades for UC reputation I met a low level character. He was random Tirisfal glade newbie, I was full BT/SW geared hunter including Cursed Vision of Sargeras = with the blinfold over my eyes. I have screenshot of our conversation, so I can rewrite it almost word by word... ;)

Maverick: Did you found the mob for my quest?
Me: Yes, they are dead. But they have quick respawn in starting zones.
Maverick: Ah!!!
Maverick: How many people do you have in your guild?
Me: I do not know exactly, 150 characters, ca. 50 people.
Maverick: Are you raiding? Is the guild worth something?
Me: Yes, we are raiding. You can do it without guild only barely.
Maverick: OK, so give me inv! If you want!
Me: I do not have the right to invite new members (OK, sorry Maverick for this little lie :D). And we are taking only 70 lvl characters.
Maverick: AAAAAH, what a shame...
Me: Yes, definitelly.
Maverick: If I would write what I have reached in WoW, the server will shut down! I play really for a long time! On every server I have 30 lvl characters and one character with PvP 70 lvl on Kharazan server!
Me: O_o
Maverick: But you are not taking lower levels, so it does not matter...
Me: o_O
Maverick: I will go to my friend to Moostroopers guild. Do you know them?
Me: Yes, I know them. They are not bad. (note: They progressed through BT these days)
Maverick: They are not taking everyone!!!
Me: Yes, definitelly. It is not like our guild.
Maverick: Yes, you are right! It is a big difference between their guild and your guild!
Me: How big difference?
Maverick: Very big!
Me: O_O
Maverick: Abysmal!
Me: And in which things exactly?
Maverick: In all things!
Me: Ah! Maybe I should try to apply to their guild... But I think they will not take me... Because they are not taking everyone...
Maverick: Yes, they are not taking noobs...
Gingkoleaf <Phoenix> female tauren druid lvl 60
Dervishdance <Phoenix> female tauren warrior lvl 29 twink
Gingkoleaf
Grunt
Grunt

by TheLockKing » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:39 am

Random Guy on Trade: Anyone know a badass guild?
The Lock King: There's the Non-Wipers.. their asses are pretty bad

TLK in Raid: Hey guys, you know if you all stand behind Onyxia she can't hurt you!

The Death Lord in Raid: Don't worry guys, my Army of the Dead will keep threat on [Dragon Boss] so the tank(s) doesn't have to work as hard. (If you don't know why this is a bad idea, ask someone)

TLK: Hang on, need to summon last raid member. 4 other people click on the portal.

Shaman: I'll rez you! *is water walking on lava*
HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Papanosta » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:09 am

Papanosta
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Guirssane » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:31 am

Papanosta wrote:Hahaha great times!
http://i.imgur.com/5EVis4x.png

such rp dude
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Smorgeybork » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:56 am

Summoning an angry Infernal on Xroads will always be my favorite.

Mind control, Thunderstorm and Typhoon are always funny. I remember being in a party, chain mind controlling the guild master of a prominent raiding guild and taking him back to org as a trophy.

10 boomkin BGs were hilarious, popping out of stealth to nuke some poor sob.

When cata hit, you could mass summon raid members with a single spell that all classes could get. You could get lowbies to join a raid with promises of free gold, fly to the top of SW keep or deep underwater, and summon them all at once.

In Pandaland, the upper ledge inside of the shrine could by flown to if you were quick enough. You could sit up there all day casting shit and LOS without dying.

Nothing can ever compete with this, though.
Smorgeybork
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TheLockKing » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:06 am

http://anachpally.ytmnd.com/

I've done this too many times ;D
HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gingkoleaf » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:26 am

Casting Missdirection on stealthed rogues was always fun to watch.
Gingkoleaf <Phoenix> female tauren druid lvl 60
Dervishdance <Phoenix> female tauren warrior lvl 29 twink
Gingkoleaf
Grunt
Grunt

by LovelyDPS » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:53 am

TheLockKing wrote:http://anachpally.ytmnd.com/

Lol so much posts about killing low lvl is cool , but then posting screen with justification after get killed . Like laughing at people by winning them in cards by cheats but crying after first time get cheated by someone.
LovelyDPS
Private
Private

by Guirssane » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Smorgeybork wrote:Summoning an angry Infernal on Xroads will always be my favorite.

Mind control, Thunderstorm and Typhoon are always funny. I remember being in a party, chain mind controlling the guild master of a prominent raiding guild and taking him back to org as a trophy.

10 boomkin BGs were hilarious, popping out of stealth to nuke some poor sob.

When cata hit, you could mass summon raid members with a single spell that all classes could get. You could get lowbies to join a raid with promises of free gold, fly to the top of SW keep or deep underwater, and summon them all at once.

In Pandaland, the upper ledge inside of the shrine could by flown to if you were quick enough. You could sit up there all day casting shit and LOS without dying.

Nothing can ever compete with this, though.

this angwe thing was pretty funny, never heard about it, and the last picture ROFL.
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Off topic