R.I.P Dizzy

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: R.I.P Dizzy

by Antility2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:51 pm

who is dizzy?
Antility2
Tester

by gangstabitch » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:40 am

Antility2 wrote:who is dizzy?

i dunno but he has to be a super cool or important dude to warrant a 10 page thread
or everyone has severe autism
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kolltrem » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:55 am

And?

Go on fresh serv Oo
Lieutenant-Commander Kolltrem - Hunter (PvP realm)
Road to the r11 : R10 - IIII...... - R11
Kolltrem
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lilyoliver » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Gnomey wrote:After six long weeks of waiting in the dark for an answer on whether or not it was possible for the Nostalrius staff to correct my god awful mistake of losing my madalin stunt cars 2 Skull of Impending Doom[/url], most likely to a vendor while clearing out my inventory after a farming session I have finally been given an answer, and unfortunately that answer was a, no, it is not possible.

As many of the friends I have made here are aware, I am a crazy completionist (I farmed over 2900 Morrowgrain to get Exalted with Darnassus for my kitty cat mount, as an example) and losing out on this item forever means that my character can never live up to its full potential because of how pivotal it is in many PvP situations and I told my friends and guildies many times if the item was not restorable, I would ultimately quit the game.

Hopefully this will be a lesson to many of you guys here, be very careful with your precious quest items - if you lose them they are gone for good! Don't make the same silly mistake that I did.

I have had a blast playing on this server, it really has been a fantastic experience and it brightened up the dull and meaningless life that I'm currently living, reliving the good old times here while making a ton of new friends has really been one of the brightest periods for me lately and I am very saddened it has now come to an end.

I would also like to take the opportunity to apologize to my PvP group for losing my node this Friday because I was not communicating properly and then left you stranded against the only Horde team that still played against us (kudos to Goth and his boys for never giving up). I hope you managed to turn it around and win in the end, I was not feeling well but now I feel deeply ashamed for leaving you undermanned.

And to my guildies in Exiled, I know you won't have a problem filling my spot in the roster, there are many good Mages out there that can spam the Frostbolt button just as well as I did. Luckily I didn't take any good items that could have went to someone that would have stayed around longer. Best of luck on your future raids.

Last but not least, sorry to all my lovely lowbies in Ironforge who I have been diligently handing out food and water to over the last couple of months, I'm crossing my fingers for you that you can find other friendly Mages to help you on your way to Level 60.

Farewell.

R.I.P, Field Marshal Dizzy of <Exiled>
28/02/2015 - 19/06/2015
60+ Days of played time.

Well now that you lost your quest item you can go outside and live a happy life. Best of luck, Dizzy!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
lilyoliver
Tester

Previous

Return to Off topic