R.I.P Dizzy

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: R.I.P Dizzy

by Antility » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:24 am

dizzy was my friend
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Buiaka » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:39 am

get rekt son
Buiaka
Sergeant
Sergeant

by zusukie » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:43 am

psychofast wrote:Give some support to this guy, it was an honest mistake, i remember back on retail i made the same mistake with some items back in TBC and blizzard mailed me the item i vendored back. This server is supposed to be blizzlike.
-zerotwonine

^
Zusukie - High Warlord Shaman Class Leader of <Emphasis>

zusukie
Grunt
Grunt

by ritjos71 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:47 am

rip
ritjos71
Sergeant
Sergeant

by sgtnanners » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:45 am

In commemoration of Dizzys departure, I present this short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0vh-QljVZA
sgtnanners
Sergeant
Sergeant

by pmizz » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:04 am

bump
QG-Pmizzrym
SC2-Pmizz
ED-Gork,Pmizz
Nost-Pmizz<ThunderCats>
Kronos-Pmizzrym<TC>
pmizz
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by OGTUCKER117 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:30 am

sgtnanners wrote:In commemoration of Dizzys departure, I present this short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0vh-QljVZA

10/10
pmizz wrote:bump

why?
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Coding3347 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:38 am

Busdriverx wrote:
Guybrush wrote:If the GMs were to babysit him and give him his greens, they'd have to do it to the rest of the community as well, all 10 thousand of them. And then there would be no one available to work on shit that actually matters.

Good call GMs.

The GMs are not working on content and developing the server, that is the job of the developers. Also, don't make the mistake of thinking this is a matter of time, you can submit a ticket regarding item restoration right now and they'll happily spend 10 minutes explaining that their policy forbids it, but not 1 minute to restore the item. They have a bad policy, it's really that simple.

The GMs should keep their original policy, plain and simple.

You know that they deal with a lot more tickets besides just item restoration. Also theres a big possibility people will start lying to ""restore"" items they never had.... once they start restoring items at all, it just opens a big can of worms.

Just one more thing... there arent that many GMs, they dont work that long every day, and they also have lives. If they decided to restore every single stupid item ever lost, thats the only thing they would have time to do.

Edit: And to the OP, you're pretty dumb for wasting all that time, raiding and getting a high rank for PVP just to quit over a single item. Important pvp/quest item, but its still only one thing. Give all your gold away before your quit pls
Coding3347
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by AverageJoe » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Busdriverx wrote:The GMs are not working on content and developing the server, that is the job of the developers. Also, don't make the mistake of thinking this is a matter of time, you can submit a ticket regarding item restoration right now and they'll happily spend 10 minutes explaining that their policy forbids it, but not 1 minute to restore the item. They have a bad policy, it's really that simple.

Not at all. They'll tell you point blank in one or two whispers that it's against their policy and where to locate the ToU for further inquiries. If it takes ten minutes to "explain" their policy to you, you're either arguing against what they're telling you or are incredibly dense and need everything spelled out for you word for word.
AverageJoe
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Mdmadam » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:02 pm

If I play 25 hours a day and 8 days a week can I get special privileges?
Mdmadam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic