On the topic of player botting, I am disappointed

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: On the topic of player botting, I am disappointed

by apollan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Lmfao. This proves nothing. The fact that you have to link the same video four times is enough to reveal what low life mentality OP has. At first I thought it was four videos of distinct "proof," but then I realized it was all the same pointless video that shows some bs that we've all seen by now. If you don't want to play here just gtfo.. anyone who actually plays here sees how active this server is; battlegrounds are always running, players are actively forming groups for quests and dungeons, hundreds of guilds... there are thousands of players enjoying the server.
apollan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Stone » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:43 pm

"The player in not available" means the player isn't actually in game yet cause world is on early stage of loading or it happens when someone gets unexpected internet disconnection. The fact /who list works differently here doesn't prove anything either.
Stone
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by crovax » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Stone wrote:"The player in not available" means the player isn't actually in game yet cause world is on early stage of loading or it happens when someone gets unexpected internet disconnection. The fact /who list works differently here doesn't prove anything either.

thats one side of the coin. other side is, that it can be truth. just depends what u want believe to.
crovax
Sergeant
Sergeant

by erifornia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Yeah you convinced me, there are only 3 people on this server, Daemon, Viper and I.
Pathetic.
erifornia
Grunt
Grunt

by chocochip95 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:36 pm

erifornia wrote:Yeah you convinced me, there are only 3 people on this server, Daemon, Viper and I.
Pathetic.

I'm a bot and i can confirm this.
Xlydren - Troll Hunter <Raid Is Dead>
Siegfried - Human Paladin <Opera De Siegfried>
chocochip95
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Stone » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:42 pm

crovax wrote:
Stone wrote:"The player in not available" means the player isn't actually in game yet cause world is on early stage of loading or it happens when someone gets unexpected internet disconnection. The fact /who list works differently here doesn't prove anything either.

thats one side of the coin. other side is, that it can be truth. just depends what u want believe to.

No. I believe it would actually be possible to write a message to a bot but it wouldn't response or would give retarded responses.
Stone
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Moxey » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Vastarinta is a full Finnish general chat invite guild.
Of course its gonna have lots of members who are either too autistic to reply or dont even speak english.
So them not replying proves nothing.
Im saying this as a Finnish guy myself btw.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Sephy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:44 pm

you all are bots only im real player. OMG DEAD SERVER
Sephy
Tester

by Conquestkale » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:08 pm

mrmr wrote:
Conquestkale wrote:Do you really have to spam the videos 4 times in both your posts...?
Still really proves nothing. Stop being jelly and go back to jerking off to kronos, you just joined the forums of nos today and right away you post things like this, really goes to show how immature kronos fanboys are.

How come he whispers players in front of him, getting "The player in not available" message?

When you log off your toon stays in-game for about 20-25seconds before vanishing, for all we know this could be him setting something up with friends then trying to whisper them after they logged, it's really not proving anything at all
Conquestkale
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Viper » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:45 pm

Please, don't waste your time creating a video each time you see (or think you see) a bot.
We ban like 10 real bots each day on the server at the moment.
Just report it in-game, you'll gain some time for sure, we process this kind of request pretty fast.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic