Vanilla RE

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Vanilla RE

by Milton3450 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Anyone still think this server has potential? Anyone know where their server is located? Just to avoid another Cease and Desist.
Milton3450
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noxm » Wed May 04, 2016 8:04 pm

No men Vanilla.re have proove nothing.

Server who have proove something :

-Snipped-
Last edited by Abathur on Wed May 04, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hijacking;
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Gehere » Wed May 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Noxm wrote:No men Vanilla.re have proove nothing.

-Snipped-

What exactly have they proven? That they can build a server?

Funny - I thought that was exactly what they were doing over at www.vanilla.re too.

Seriously - go take a look!

Oh, wait - that's right. You can't. You got yourself banned from over there. Feeling some bad blood?
Gehere
Grunt
Grunt

by snawfu » Thu May 05, 2016 5:47 am

I guess this server won't work out now that they are not releasing the database.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Noxm » Thu May 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Gehere wrote:
Noxm wrote:No men Vanilla.re have proove nothing.

-Snipped-

What exactly have they proven? That they can build a server?

Funny - I thought that was exactly what they were doing over at http://www.vanilla.re too.

Seriously - go take a look!

Oh, wait - that's right. You can't. You got yourself banned from over there. Feeling some bad blood?

I know how to use VPN but thanks.

btw if this server make too many serious advertisement about their server quality i will make a youtube review video.
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by thomaswow » Sun May 08, 2016 8:37 am

Would be nice to get a review of it, even though it is still in "beta". They are constantly working on bugfixing, so it has improved a lot already, since the start.
thomaswow
Tester

by Ryddig » Sun May 08, 2016 3:54 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I find this server very, very nice. Sure, it does have some bugs that needs fixing, but the team seems to be working really hard to do just that and lately we have been geting almost daily updates to the game to fix glitches.
The community is one of the best I have experienced on WoW. All seem really friendly, it's pretty clear that the players who are on here are experienced within the game.

The big drawback at the moment is the population. We do need more players for this to last. I am sure we will get that though, because those that come on over and see for themselves how the server is, will stay. It's that good.
Ryddig
Tester

by illict » Sun May 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Currently playing on this server, am a level 33 Night Elf hunter.
I will say this server is amazing, GMs will talk with you in game about any questions that you may have and they will do their absolute best to help you. If you report a bug it will be worked on right away. The community is amazing, I have met a ton of awesome people willing to give up their items to help you out or come help you with a quest. I see a bright future for this server as the staff is great... it's worth it to check it out. :)
illict
Private
Private

by mathgod50 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:19 am

oh man it is beautiful... Troll Hunter - Aake
mathgod50
Grunt
Grunt

by Milton3450 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Can someone explain how they can fix multiple bugs in one day and Nost didn't fix that many bugs even tho I assume Nost team was more experienced??? Or is it all new bugs popping up?
Milton3450
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic