Vanilla RE

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Vanilla RE

by Filipartur » Mon May 09, 2016 2:50 pm

This Vanilla team never officially said "we are going to take Nost core and give every player his characters back" no, it was a option, either that or start anew, this is their official decision from their forum " Therefore, we have decided to terminate the unofficial statement of us being the successor to Nostalrius Begins." They are not baits, and even if they were they are still a great team. The best one out there!
Filipartur
Tester

by Noxm » Mon May 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Filipartur wrote: They are not baits, and even if they were they are still a great team. The best one out there!

Nostalrius was build since 2011*
Twinstar (Kronos) since 2008
Feenix since 2010

Pathfinding and all essential things dont work on vanilla.re, where are their 7 years of experience in private server scene ?
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by mathgod50 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Yea but vanilla re's website looks awesome
mathgod50
Grunt
Grunt

by zerdahk786 » Sat May 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Is Nostalrius team behind vanilla.re?
or someone left their team and started something on his own?
Nostalrius just relocate server and tell blizz to F*** oFF, vanilla experience is about no faction, realm transfers, no vodoodolls and etc etc features. if people are into Legacy server for these stuff. HELL with legacy servers. Just relocate and move on. sorry it sounds abit greedy but ya i prefer vanilla as it is. Thanks
zerdahk786
Private
Private

by Vraul Jawrip » Sat May 14, 2016 7:55 pm

As someone who only began their adventures in Nostalrius before it was unceremoniously shut down, Vanilla-Servers is doing pretty well to keep the experience going and letting us continuing our experience.

Currently a proud member of <Heroes Watch> as Kurtalos and after some DM runs with friends, I can't complain! :D
Vraul Jawrip
Tester

by Filipartur » Sun May 15, 2016 10:09 am

I really don't understand why people simply don't log in and try it. It's like being hungry and seeing some fruit and complaining hmm it has black dots, the texture is not how I like it, it's not shiny etc. Just give vanilla servers a try guys ... please
Filipartur
Tester

by vanillaplayer2016 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:22 am

This server is good. I just finished a wailing caverns run :D
vanillaplayer2016
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Wed May 18, 2016 4:19 pm

zerdahk786 wrote:Is Nostalrius team behind vanilla.re?

No, we are not.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by MasterQuaster » Sat May 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Vanilla RE is a bad joke compared to the quality of Nostalrius. :( I want Nost back!

I would never play on Vanilla RE because they asserted several times to be in intensive contact to Nostalrius and they gonna recover Nostalrius Accounts. They said Nostalrius team is supporting them -> a 100% lie.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TankingBear » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Off Topic
Last edited by akasso on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
TankingBear
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic