Vanilla RE

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Vanilla RE

by Noxm » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:25 am

hey fail project fanboy, i'm ban ip from Vanilla.re .

Can you ask them to unban me ?

Please,
i'm friendly
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Gehere » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:52 am

Noxm wrote:hey fail project fanboy, i'm ban ip from Vanilla.re .

Can you ask them to unban me ?

Please,
i'm friendly

Sure, I'll do that for you.

Sorry, they just laugh.

They say that when you're as weak a player as you are, that since you need to resort to cheating, teleporting and modding, you don't deserve to play on a realm like theirs. They have anti-cheat systems monitoring the realms.

Bad luck or dumb mistake. Your pick.
Gehere
Grunt
Grunt

by Noxm » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:11 am

You are so stupid Gehere..

They banned me cause i ask them some legit question about their experience, those 18 years old poney dev and how their project will failled if nost doesnt release their code on open source :-)
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Gehere » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Noxm wrote:You are so stupid Gehere..

They banned me cause i ask them some legit question about their experience, those 18 years old poney dev and how their project will failled if nost doesnt release their code on open source :-)

Obviously you're far away from home. Looking for your marbles?

This started out as a joke for me. Trying to use humour, getting you to understand that other peoples opinions matters too.

It has gotten to the point where I actually pity you. Being as narrowminded as you seem to be, must really be quite the challenge. Reso..... No, you know, Noxm. I don't care anymore.

The people playing the game on their servers, are proof enough that this project will survive. And the fun thing really.. the player count grows daily.

Have a better life, Noxm.
Gehere
Grunt
Grunt

by vicou13 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:48 pm

playing on this server and it's really stable and promising
vicou13
Tester

by gamerspt » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:00 am

Noxm got banned because he was publicly trashing their server and being an all around troll, hardly unjustified.
gamerspt
Grunt
Grunt

by Wrethe » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:59 am

Server has been fun to play on and stable.
Wrethe
Tester

by CWS_Aleksus » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:55 am

Wrethe wrote:Server has been fun to play on and stable.

Registration Date 28 April just to say that here in the forum?
CWS_Aleksus
Grunt
Grunt

by Noxm » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi, I'm here to let you know that Vanilla-Servers is seeking new developers for the project. We believe we can become a stronger team and progress even more efficiently with added support from experienced individuals. We are interested in those familiar with C++ in particular, but don't let it stop you from applying if that's not your main focus.

You can apply by finding the Developer Recruitment board and following the template that is provided when you make a new topic. The applications can only be seen by the poster and the team, so don't be afraid to show yourself if you're interested. We are happy to have you guys and we greatly look forward to see the applications we receive.

Thank you for reading!

-Zoec

They have 4 dev and they need more ? be serious guys.. Struggle is real
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Gehere » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Noxm wrote:
Hi, I'm here to let you know that Vanilla-Servers is seeking new developers for the project. We believe we can become a stronger team and progress even more efficiently with added support from experienced individuals. We are interested in those familiar with C++ in particular, but don't let it stop you from applying if that's not your main focus.

You can apply by finding the Developer Recruitment board and following the template that is provided when you make a new topic. The applications can only be seen by the poster and the team, so don't be afraid to show yourself if you're interested. We are happy to have you guys and we greatly look forward to see the applications we receive.

Thank you for reading!

-Zoec

They have 4 dev and they need more ? be serious guys.. Struggle is real

Actually, they have 7 developers. Some just aren't too keen on being public. Get your facts straight.

With the amount of content being worked on, more hands are needed.

Progress is real.

Nice try, troll.
Gehere
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic