Virtue-Arena 1.12 PvE Blizzlike

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: [PvE] Bathos 1.12.1 x1 Blizzlike [NO Shops AT ALL;NO que

by Jovi » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:19 pm

This has been the best server I've tried since Nos shutdown. No ques, X1 xp, no shops,Pure blizzlike. You can actually speak with gms and the community is really growing. Only a handful or so 60s. Check it out.
Jovi
Tester

by VeloxBanks » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Jovi wrote:This has been the best server I've tried since Nos shutdown. No ques, X1 xp, no shops,Pure blizzlike. You can actually speak with gms and the community is really growing. Only a handful or so 60s. Check it out.

Check this guy's post history. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a bot or something.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Optimus » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:43 pm

VeloxBanks wrote:
Jovi wrote:This has been the best server I've tried since Nos shutdown. No ques, X1 xp, no shops,Pure blizzlike. You can actually speak with gms and the community is really growing. Only a handful or so 60s. Check it out.

Check this guy's post history. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a bot or something.

Ah, I actually agree with you.
Optimus
Private
Private

by VeloxBanks » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Optimus wrote:
VeloxBanks wrote:

Ah, I actually agree with you.

Sure you do.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Bathos 1.12.1 Blizzlike

by phyriel » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:49 pm

VeloxBanks wrote:
Optimus wrote:
lordninjamelon wrote:Is there any reason that you want to start your own server, as opposed to joining a team of other vanilla servers that are being played now, i.e. -Snipped-, kronos, vanilla.re?

It's really not so sportsmanlike to talk about other servers. Let's just say that they all have their advantages and disadvantages.

That doesn't answer the question.

And thats your answer itself
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Off topic