Kronos II (New Server)

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Kronos II (New Server)

by Launchd » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectKronos

Kronos II (PvP realm) will be releasing on Wednesday, April 27th.
Launchd
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Kronos II (New Server)

by PeaceHammer » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:27 pm

I'll give it a go.
PeaceHammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aslan3 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:08 pm

You think on the second server, not every 2nd mob would bug around on roof tops and inside rocks?
Aslan3
Private
Private

by Duninn » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Pass, can sell and buy toons.
Duninn
Grunt
Grunt

by Aslan3 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Duninn wrote:Pass, can sell and buy toons.

The prices are ridiculous, no doubt that most chars are sold on the "black market" like they were on nostalrius. And they WERE sold and shared and traded, many of them all over nost. I mean ofc they kind of allow it, but factually its no difference between kronos and nost. Imo, there are tons of problems with kronos but this isnt really one.
Aslan3
Private
Private

by Aslan3 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:32 pm

E.g. complain about 5g respec cap, every pleb can do it, you dont need to be a wealthy active player to have the priviledge.
Account sharing, even though I hated not being able to do it on Nost at the start.. on kronos everyone litterarely has acess to 10 chars, like everyone can log half the guild. Multiboxing aslong as you dont use hotkey programms but only alt tabbing. Even in fucking pvp.
You can donate money for pre 1.4 mounts, even cross faction. Trolls on moonsabers.
Half of the mobs are floating inside buildings, on roof tops and so on.
Caster mobs rape you because casting doesnt delay their auto attack, no internal cooldown for thorn/lightning shield effects.
Rogues are useless because the miss rate is so high and the glancing blow cap so low which favours warriors big time.
7x xp rate just ended, everyone has 5 new alts
PvE content is a joke, D2 is out, 1.12.1 items are all out and upgraded, nature resistance craftables are out.
Everyone moans about the mass of players that is coming like "we wanted to stay with 2 guilds per faction" and at the same time they claim to have had 5k peaks before nostalrius died, the ignorance is real.
Then they did something weird with the mob AI, when you are rooted, they run away a few steps and start range damaging you, which sounds cool and hard at the start but the general AI is so.. clumsy, its not efficient at all. Mobs stare at you most of the time and take ages to start casting then. Also if you range pull a mob it seems to have huge trouble getting to you sometimes, taking utterly weird paths and dancing around.

Hands down I enjoy it anyway because its pretty much the most solid option out there and I love wow vanilla. However the day a solid Nostalrius 2.0 alike server opens Im out in a second.
Aslan3
Private
Private

by Sharax » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:50 am

I finally joined Kronos this week. I'll definitely play on Kronos II. Fresh start Vanilla with population...should be fun.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rimm » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:37 am

Kronos, one more nub incoming!
Rimm
Private
Private

by TyrantRC » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:18 am

Duninn wrote:Pass, can sell and buy toons.

You say that like this is bad thing for the community or the server... Accounts were being sold in Nost too, the only difference is that it was chinese farmers that sold those. In kronos is the players trading accounts in their forum and this decrease the amount of opportunities for a gold seller in the server. Don't get me wrong, Kronos does have a good amount of problems, but it also has a good amount of things that in nostalrius were broken... both are different servers with different developers but the quality of the server is not bad is just different.

Sometimes while I'm playing on Kronos I think, "uhg, that's nice", things like action bars not resetting when entering dungeons, or perpertual combat state even after loggin off, some quests like the Blueleaf Tubers from RFK correctly scripted. Yeah, sometimes things are awful, like long queues, client crashing in some weird places like boats and /who not functioning correctly, but this are all small things that they do to avoid the lag that we had in nost or bugs that are being worked on.

My only fear n Kronos right now is that it gets popular enough to be shutdown by blizzard like it happened to nost, not about the quality of the server which is extremely high, or at least imo from leveling 2 character already to lvl 40. And yeah I'm going to reroll on Kronos II because I do enjoy the game and I want a fresh start
TyrantRC
Sergeant
Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Kronos is most terrible scripted server , especially Paladins are Game Breaking bugged there :

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 09#p304500

Their Dev Team is also terrible with their Conclusions of what they "Remember" or "Believe" instead of what "Evidence" shows .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Next

Return to Off topic