A list of good private servers!

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

A list of good private servers!

by Aliriya » Mon May 23, 2016 9:31 am

Hello, with the end of Nostalrius I am kinda bored and am looking for a good Vanilla/TBC server

Wishes:

- Atleast 1.000+ players regulary online
- no pay to win
- relatively lag free and bug free
- possible to start 58 or 60 (if TBC server)

Bonus cherry would be working Vanilla (if TBC) but as long as Outland is "perfect" or as near as it comes Ill be ok with it.

Any suggestions or a list of good stuff out there?
Aliriya
Private
Private

Re: A list of good private servers!

by Caspus » Mon May 23, 2016 9:44 am

Rebirth WoW. 1.3k normal peaks, 1-5x QUEST XP (not overall XP) event lasting until war effort is finished. (2ish weeks left). Healthy amount of people leveling, Overall friendly community and you can't hide in the crowd, you're bound to get known on the sever quite easily.
Caspus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aliriya » Mon May 23, 2016 9:49 am

Caspus wrote:Rebirth WoW. 1.3k normal peaks, 1-5x QUEST XP (not overall XP) event lasting until war effort is finished. (2ish weeks left). Healthy amount of people leveling, Overall friendly community and you can't hide in the crowd, you're bound to get known on the sever quite easily.

Interesting might check it out soon then!
Aliriya
Private
Private

by Caspus » Mon May 23, 2016 9:55 am

As for TBC... There are no "solid" servers that I know of, Corecraft which is the most promising server still shows now signs ever getting released. For Wrath I have a bunch of buddies say Alagon WoW is good, it's 1x and has a decent pop and its progression, currently on CoT
Caspus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aliriya » Mon May 23, 2016 9:58 am

Caspus wrote:As for TBC... There are no "solid" servers that I know of, Corecraft which is the most promising server still shows now signs ever getting released. For Wrath I have a bunch of buddies say Alagon WoW is good, it's 1x and has a decent pop and its progression, currently on CoT

Yeahm, I am searching the internet and cant find many good options at all, was so looking forward on Nost TBC really.... TBC was also great, and getting a simple lvl 60 with tier 1 maybe and normal mount and 1 proffession to 300 and another to 200 would be nice, and a fresh start....

Sadly it seems impossible to find such place...
Aliriya
Private
Private

by Arucado » Mon May 23, 2016 10:55 am

you will like "looking4group"
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Off topic