What are you Nostalrius players doing ?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: What are you Nostalrius players doing ?

by Sham » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:16 pm

dudebroqt wrote:Previous guild of Nost PvE <Goon Squad> is rolling onto Elysium to dodge the scam of kronos. It is a fully scripted server by valkryre also known as the scriptcraft core, this place is amazing I have tested it myself and so have others in the guild. We cant say how excited we are to get back into vanilla. what is great is that they are releasing content besides AQ/NAXX pretty fast so we arent just sitting around for months. The guild will once again be ran by Poplockndrop followed with some previous members of the guild and old <Deja Vu> members aswell. We want to take all server firsts and all world dragons before anyone. With that said we are looking for try hard members that are willing to level to 60 as soon as possible and to jump into molten core and get ragnaros down before everyone. message me here if your interested in joining!

What scam? And how exactly Elysium is better then Kronos?
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Cardinalsin » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Good luck with that so
AKA Outstanding Opinions, threads and posts are my own
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rizzonico » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Playing Rust Experimental
Rizzonico, Battlelord of <The Red Dawn> Level 60 Tauren Hunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:47 am

Well most of the remain Privacy Servers are Toxic and too much broken and there is no point to waste time on useless Servers.
I don't play WoW because Retail is very bad and Privacy servers are worse than Nostalrius.
Will start playing only when Blizzard launch or allow "Legacy Server".

For anyone that is curious currently there is very good Privacy Server and one that seems much better than any other fake "Advertising Servers" : https://valkyrie-wow.org/

— No donations.
— A tight-knit community.
— Dedicated EU / US Game Masters (Support)
— Flawless dungeon and raid scripting up to the AQ40, which is expected to relase in the upcoming months.
— An awesome core, designed to support many concurrent users with as few issues as possible.
Last edited by smilkovpetko on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Healthycoww » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 am

Absurd amounts of League of Legends. Idk.. Can't be bothered to attempt another private server at this point in time.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Uglykidirl » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:13 pm

I just wonder why you have so much hope in new valkyrie server. I am russian player and I have played there 5 years ago. Guess what it took them 5 years to do poorly scripted aq40. People farmed crappy bwl for 5 years and everyone quit long time ago. Admin would ban your account in game because you bothered him too much about content release. After you have to pay real money to get unbanned. You have so much false information and rumors about this server and most of you havent logged there even once. Almost every russian played there and there is no way we coming back. You will get fake promises for months then you eventually realise how much time you wasted there. If you want deal with childish admin and get naxx in next 5 years feel free to join that server.
Last edited by Uglykidirl on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uglykidirl
Tester

by RedBanner » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:12 am

Working on Stromgarde.eu.
Join #macrochat text channel for macro assistance (no sign-up required): Discord.
I'm not a pro, but I love building macros, sharing what I know, and learning more.
RedBanner
Grunt
Grunt

by PeaceHammer » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:30 pm

I have to admit, the Vanilla itch is getting impossible for me to ignore. So I've decided to roll on the upcoming Elysium server on August 17th.

Most people I've talked to that have played Valkyrie give it a lot of praise. Also the Dodgykebab review, although from awhile ago, was very favorable.

The negatives I've heard:

- Valkyrie sells level 60
-- It's true that they used to, but not anymore. And they've stated nothing like this will ever exist on Elysium.

- Their servers are only for Russians.
-- Valkyrie is no doubt mostly Russian speaking players. It's not really a suitable place if you don't speak that language. Elysium on the other hand is being enforced in public channels as English only. They've hired new staff specifically for Elysium and they seem to be well aware that the new server must be international (English) for it to succeed.

- They take too long putting out new content.
-- I think this is a fair criticism. They do take longer than I've seen from most other servers. However, in a recent reddit post, someone from the Valkyrie team stated they took so long with AQ because they were doing tons of research and wanted to get everything right. I personally am a slow and steady type of player, so I'm okay with that. If you're looking to blaze through all of Vanilla content quickly, I suspect this is not the server for you, because they will probably be working on Naxx for a long time. But if you're looking to do content quickly why the hell would you be on a 1x Vanilla server? ;)

Anyway, I've rambled enough. I better get back to work before my boss starts wondering why I've been on the toilet for 30 minutes. :lol:
PeaceHammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Uglykidirl » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:07 pm

Everyone just heard something good about valkyrie but you havent played there. Its just a chain of people who telling each other about something they dont really know. There are some bugs like on every other server.I have played there for 8 months. They lasted for 7 years not because they were driven by the passion and love to this game. It was source of income for admin. Guess what made me quit? Childish admin who could not deal with the truth. There was no hope of getting new conent. They could not release aq40 not because they wanted to make it perfect. The real reason is incompetence of developers who can only fix minor bugs. Do you really want to wait next 3-5 years without naxx? I bet you would get sick after farming same conent for 2 years. Do you really believe you need almost 6 years for scripting aq20/40? You could ask any russian player about this server and you would get simple answer-this server is a joke, we not gonna waste our time. You might not gonna believe me but thousands of russians tried that server out and 95% of them will never get back on that crappy server. When Nost got shut down Admin of valkyrie announced free transfers for everyone if nost will release their data. They basically want to leech from nostalrius/legacy hype. Do not get fooled by new beautiful site and blatant lies of reddits white-knights.
Uglykidirl
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic