We finally got it.

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

We finally got it.

by Arucado » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Lez go boys

Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: We finally got it.

by Undertanker » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:27 pm

I tired to report this post, but was already reported.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Arucado » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:30 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG im right now just playing bg at lvl 19 in retail (free until llvl 20), so damn hilarious, im laughing for real, talents are such a joke, and the new plates are just damn awful. Besides the hunter consist in spamming aimed shot with no sense while runing lmao
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Arucado » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Ok some genious reported me afk while i was writting the previous post during 20 secs, so the new pro system could kick me.

woah so fucking awesome you can't even go to make a cigarette now in bg cos probably you will get kicked within 10 seconds , system faster than the /afk one!

good news soon, i haven't even paid yet but this is giving me some cancer
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 am

You'd have to pay me to play it. I think the most insulting part is that they're desperately trying to milk Burning Crusade again and again because they've got no material or original ideas left anymore. You'd think that they'd host older versions that this point, but like typical dumbass modern day publishers, they go full speed ahead. Until they admit defeat rather than continuing to choke on their own feet, Warcraft will never be great again.

I bet retail fans are the same people that like this new Ghostbusters movie.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by napredator » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 pm

they make an attempt with every patch to balance the classes more, but before they can even make good progress with it they release another stupid expansion and change all the classes causing them to start from scratch again. whats the point of changing something if in 2 years you're just going to change it again?
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Arucado wrote:Ok some genious reported me afk while i was writting the previous post during 20 secs, so the new pro system could kick me.

woah so fucking awesome you can't even go to make a cigarette now in bg cos probably you will get kicked within 10 seconds , system faster than the /afk one!

good news soon, i haven't even paid yet but this is giving me some cancer

I Actually support their idea to kick off Afkers that are dumping and destroying the PVP fun.

It is very good feature and if you want to make cigarette do that before or after bg.
Or you can always sit to PC and smoke at the same time , will not hurt you anything.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Norjak » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:56 am

Arucado wrote:Ok some genious reported me afk while i was writting the previous post during 20 secs, so the new pro system could kick me.

That's why you have to die & afk in the GY. That way pople looking at their map will think you're waiting for a rez. That will buy you a couple minutes, at least...but a determined "BG police" player is hard to avoid for very long.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Off topic