Legion not so good after all

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Legion not so good after all

by Lokrosh » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:13 am

As expected, people are starting to complain about Legion already, often comparing it to WoD. I've been following US and EU forums a bit since the release, and i've noticed that in the beginning any post critical of Legion would get mercilessly thumbed down, while now they're getting dozens or even hundreds of thumbs up. The quantity of 'complain' posts is also a lot higher.

The mood is shifting so there might be hope for us after all lads. Very curious to see what Blizzcon brings.

Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Legion not so good after all

by Lokrosh » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:16 am

Also, an MMO-champ thread with a lot of people saying the same thing. This is also a change from a few weeks ago, because as like on the official forums, you would get shut down on MMO-champ if you had any criticisms of Legion. I'm starting to think these are paid shills.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/208 ... ith-Legion
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by melak » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:32 am

This is really good news :mrgreen: !
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lokrosh » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:40 am

melak wrote:This is really good news :mrgreen: !

I thought we could use that after such a long time ^^
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by melak » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:56 am

Lokrosh wrote:
melak wrote:This is really good news :mrgreen: !

I thought we could use that after such a long time ^^

The irony is that those are probably the same people who worshipped it a few weeks back. I know some people who were really pro the legacy cause and then tried Legion only to do a 180 -.-. So this is nice and salty :lol:
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Krumz » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:32 am

We want the War Effort! The scepter-quest is probably more time consuming than the entire legion addon. Come on Nostalrius! Boot up the servers again! It is time!
Krumz
Private
Private

by Syff » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:17 am

Same here, unsubbed after 3 weeks
Syff
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lokrosh » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:50 am

Syff wrote:Same here, unsubbed after 3 weeks

Could you describe the experience?
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by gottie4u » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Not surprised. After finishing just the first questing zone, in Legion, I expected the end-game to be no different then WoD. All the shill forums were praising this garbage for the first week and now look at them. A bunch of shit brain players whom care only for short term rewards, easy content that makes them feel like they are good skilled players, and who do not understand what an MMO is and should be.

I decided to simply call my credit card company up and request a charge-back on Blizzard's shit-brain product for my personal reason of "lack of promised content during advertisement of product" and "nothing but shysters and thieves at that company". Fuck Blizzard, and fuck Activision; they are EA's aborted fetus come to life.

So long World of Azeroth, thanks for all the fish and I'll see you all on either Kronos, Crestfall, or Legacy if Blizzard pulls their head out of their intestinal highways.
gottie4u
Private
Private

by melak » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:02 pm

gottie4u wrote:Not surprised. After finishing just the first questing zone, in Legion, I expected the end-game to be no different then WoD. All the shill forums were praising this garbage for the first week and now look at them. A bunch of shit brain players whom care only for short term rewards, easy content that makes them feel like they are good skilled players, and who do not understand what an MMO is and should be.

I decided to simply call my credit card company up and request a charge-back on Blizzard's shit-brain product for my personal reason of "lack of promised content during advertisement of product" and "nothing but shysters and thieves at that company". Fuck Blizzard, and fuck Activision; they are EA's aborted fetus come to life.

So long World of Azeroth, thanks for all the fish and I'll see you all on either Kronos, Crestfall, or Legacy if Blizzard pulls their head out of their intestinal highways.

Could not have said it better myself!
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Off topic