Legion patch 7.1 is breaking the game in every aspect

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Legion patch 7.1 is breaking the game in every aspect

by Arx_1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:31 pm

metrolol wrote:Just a heads up, 7.1 had a few bugs, but nothing that hindered me from clearing Kara and raiding last night as the norm.
The bugs in question were all hotfixed before the patch was 12 hours old.

Has not negatively effected the game in any way. Its kind of sad to see you guys talk about shit you have zero clue on and act like its helping Nostalrius.

I really hope to hear they are coming back on line, but that will have nothing to do with a bug where ret paladins do 0 damage or druids can't stealth.
Seriously, consider going outside.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with your reading comprehension?

Which part of the WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING F**K exactly you don't get?

We don't care about your stupid game or your Kung Fu Pandas nor your freaking Pokemon. Piss off.

Isn't that clear enough?

P.S.L Be sure to shove that pathetic excuse of a game where the sun doesn't shine.
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by HuMa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:39 pm

if yoy play in retail you are clearly retarded, so blizzard treats you like the bunch of lamb retardeds you are making shit patches and expansions
HuMa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Arucado » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:52 pm

metrolol wrote:Just a heads up, 7.1 had a few bugs, but nothing that hindered me from clearing Kara and raiding last night as the norm.

Has not negatively effected the game in any way. Its kind of sad to see you guys talk about shit you have zero clue on and act like its helping Nostalrius.

I really hope to hear they are coming back on line, but that will have nothing to do with a bug where ret paladins do 0 damage or druids can't stealth.

i dont really care about this thing but, you speaking about vanilla... go 1shot some old content to collect more mounts, retail wow has became a girl's game.

Worst thing is that u pay 13e/month for that xd
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Askental » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Companion App

:roll:
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by metrolol » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Arucado wrote:

i dont really care about this thing but, you speaking about vanilla... go 1shot some old content to collect more mounts, retail wow has became a girl's game.

Worst thing is that u pay 13e/month for that xd

Collecting mounts is your comeback?
That's pretty embarrassing lol.

I love Classic and I love Legion, but its sad that the "community" that remains here knows so little about being serious about the game that this is the best you can conjure.
Can't you just admit you don't know anything about the game and have no room to criticize it?

Its the same way with the current WoW community as well. A bunch of casuals who have 0 idea what they are talking about complaining about things that make no sense.

Its a shame, because I feel like I am the only person here who genuinely loves Azeroth. So many people here blindly hate on anything other than Classic like it raped your mother, and so many people on live wow blindly hate on Classic like if its so bad there can't possibly be any redemption for it.

Is there any way to get around this if both sides are so closed minded?
metrolol
Sergeant
Sergeant

by melak » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:25 am

AFAIK its in ptr right? It would be funny if it was actually like that when its released.
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Off topic