List of Returning Guilds (Old PvP Server)

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

List of Returning Guilds (Old PvP Server)

by Gnomey » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:24 pm

You can find the list here,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

====================
Hello!

I'm currently in the process of building a list of guilds that are currently looking into returning to the old Nostalrius PvP server when it gets relaunched.

My intention with this list is to hopefully ease everybody's mind since I have seen a lot of doubt from the old community. I think many of us who played on the old server are worried about its future. Hopefully we can get a better picture of how the server is going to turn out once the list is finished. I am hopeful. :)

So far I have seen forum posts from a number of guilds, and I have also spoken to many representatives of various guilds myself and at the moment there are over 30 established old guilds that have either confirmed their plans, or are still discussing them.

I will personally be reaching out to every guild on the list to get a confirmation from someone in a leadership position before I make the list public as I don't want to spread or create any false rumors.

Please reply here in the thread if you know your guild is looking into returning, or drop me a PM if you don't want it to be public.

You can also reach me on the Elysium Discord if you prefer fast communication,
https://discordapp.com/invite/yqyCTnX

- Dizzy <NOPE>

Edit: Realized that I hadn't addressed the actual intention of the list in this thread so I added that from one of my posts further down.
Last edited by Gnomey on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gnomey
Grunt
Grunt

Re: List of Returning Guilds (Old PvP Server)

by Keftenk » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Not in a leadership role, but Coalition has a meeting on Sunday about returning. Just feeling the Skype channel out, but if we do reform it won't be nearly the same.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mattisalegend4ever » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:50 pm

myself and moradin will be returning to reform <stormlords>

- matt
mattisalegend4ever
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Zammy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:51 pm

i would play on the old pvp server if people were for sure going back to it, but i really am just worried and dont know what will happen,
Greenbuds Druid

Ðillon Warlock
Zammy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gnomey » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:03 am

I agree with you, Keftenk - it probably won't be the same, but that doesn't mean it can't still be great!

We are very fortunate in NOPE, many of us are pretty close and we have a full roster of over 50 members ready to return. We have only lost one person.

My intention with this list is to hopefully ease everybody's mind since I have seen a lot of doubt from the old community. I think many of us who played on the old server are worried about its future. Hopefully we can get a better picture of how the server is going to turn out once the list is finished. I am hopeful. :)

- Dizzy
Gnomey
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:17 am

Wow, just 1. Crazy!

I'm going to go back and play with Badtank ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ LOL....
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sevvy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:29 am

Gnomey wrote:We are very fortunate in NOPE, many of us are pretty close and we have a full roster of over 50 members ready to return. We have only lost one person.

Good to see that you poopsocks are coming back, Dizzy. I SHALL RETURN, AS WELL!
Sevvy - Gnome Warrior

Nice weapon chain, shitter.
Sevvy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ickuss » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:35 am

Maple Syrup will be reforming with some new faces as under a new name.
Ickuss
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by grafius » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:36 am

Scrub will also return.
grafius
Tester

by Dawnconnor » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:07 am

rollin with my gnomers is run by a group of nihilist extremists but if elysium seems like an all right server quite a few folks from here are interested
Dawnconnor
Tester

Next

Return to Off topic