Crestfall - New Vanilla PTE Server - Release 2017

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Crestfall - New Vanilla PTE Server - Release 2017

by gangstabitch » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:46 pm

he's the representative of retards, he thinks warriors have an ability called kick
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cardinalsin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:34 am

Happy New Year Nostalrius players.

Crestfall is currently in closed Beta and we expect to go through the classes over the next few weeks.

In the meantime, enjoy yourselves on Elysium. Give the guys some time, I'm sure all the current bugs/gold spamming/account hacking/economy issues will be sorted out eventually.
AKA Outstanding Opinions, threads and posts are my own
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Arucado » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:12 am

If the server is working as intended, the plan would be to fund through donations with the possibility of a shop selling vanity items only, like pets and pre 1.4 mounts. The preference is definitely for donation though.

Cancer, 0 point playing there instead on Elysium
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cardinalsin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Arucado wrote:
If the server is working as intended, the plan would be to fund through donations with the possibility of a shop selling vanity items only, like pets and pre 1.4 mounts. The preference is definitely for donation though.

Cancer, 0 point playing there instead on Elysium

So let's have a look at that opinion of yours. The text you quote says:
the plan would be to fund through donations...

The preference is definitely for donation though.

So let's take that in context with Elysium. Elysium is currently asking for donations to fund 3x PvP realms. The PvE realm is paid for by one very generous donor for a multiple of months, carebears being classy and reasonably well-off people.

So, seeing as you are almost certainly playing on one of the PvP realms, if they don't get donations they may either shut down that realm and merge with others, or set up some form of shop. Would you delete your character(s) and spam threads about cancer on their forums?

I think not.

Pservers have a right to ask for and receive funding for the maintenance costs on hosting the server. Elysium are doing a fine job of matching donations with demands, and Crestfall, when it launches will try to do the same. I for one, and I know there are many others will do all we can to donate and cover the costs.

So there should be no reason for a vanity shop. So please leave your cancer memes to one side and wait to see if the server launches in the first place, check and compare the quality of the realms, then see how it goes about funding itself.

Savvy?
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:50 am

@Cardinalsin/Outstanding

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43506&start=180#p310929

"The biggest nightmare will be for those who get disappointed by their expectation or believes".

Just keep that in your mind.

And i have answers for you regarding leak information , Darkrasp lies to you again like he always does ;)
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Cardinalsin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:59 am

Yeah, I don't know Duki. I don't think either of us are happy with the announcement. I, too, have inside information on Elysium, but unlike you, I don't publish it because I can't verify that it's the truth. On the end, we have to make decisions based on what we perceive to be the truth.

Truth is, you are now on a server that depends upon Crestfall staff to be kept functional. Considering your incessant attacks on these staff members like your post above, it's not a good place to be in.

So I suggest you learn some diplomacy
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:45 am

Cardinalsin wrote:Yeah, I don't know Duki. I don't think either of us are happy with the announcement. I, too, have inside information on Elysium, but unlike you, I don't publish it because I can't verify that it's the truth. On the end, we have to make decisions based on what we perceive to be the truth.

Truth is, you are now on a server that depends upon Crestfall staff to be kept functional. Considering your incessant attacks on these staff members like your post above, it's not a good place to be in.

So I suggest you learn some diplomacy

I still wonder how so many people thinking so wrong and still seems that you didn't got it.

I am quite happy with the merge because this is the biggest mistake Crestfall ever made.

1- People can see how bad scripted the server is, not yet even zeppelins work properly.
2- People can see that the Core was thrown because it was fail and still is bad, you will see those problems when time come.
3- Partnership won't last long, Crestfall is all about profit , Elysium adopted the non profit ways from Nostalrius and now will be bad for them to reverse.
4- When the partnership is over , legacy movement will be over since there will be massive hacking and leaking around from Crestfall, this will wipe out whole Vanilla community.
5- Bad or good , i speak the truth , no matter how much it effect or not.
6- I have great relationship with Elysium staff and will continue like that, even with the core merge or whatever happen , Darkrasp and Asura will always be on my blacklist , but won't bother me at all their presence, just will never have the respect due to their actions made/planned to screw up everyone.
7- I am Vanilla player and last thing that i would choose is another "blizzard" expansion, i always been Vanilla fan , otherwise i would've played some crappy TBC , but for me Vanilla is the one that i came out back in 2005 and cleared all those Raids as Paladin MT.
8- After the merge when Crogge took over the Network , it is disaster with lot lags,ddos attacks , problems etc etc, this can be seen already (tbh not saying that he is terrible or something, just pointing the reality).
9- Crestfall and Modified game will have a huge problem and have to deal lot with Paladins , even tho they have the "Mighty Cornholi" for the Video , i am pretty sure they will have good "relationship" with Paladins regarding bugs.

Elysium is (former Valkyrie) oldest private server , it is not true that the server depend on Crestfall at all, it depend on Shenna willing to continue it or not (i feel that she could be demotivated to continue with huge amount of angry folks "ordinary western players with their retarded attitude" speaking like that because they act like that, otherwise i would been even different).
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Cardinalsin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:47 pm

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Cardinalsin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:21 am

Not as funny though but C+ for effort.

BTW, didn't you make a promise to Pottu not to pollute our CF promotional thread?
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic