Crestfall - New Vanilla PTE Server - Release 2017

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Crestfall - New Vanilla PTE Server - Release 2017

by smilkovpetko » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 am

Cardinalsin wrote:Not as funny though but C+ for effort.

BTW, didn't you make a promise to Pottu not to pollute our CF promotional thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wojIMT1fDDI

Promised that i won't talk Paladins/
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Cardinalsin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:23 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
Cardinalsin wrote:Not as funny though but C+ for effort.

BTW, didn't you make a promise to Pottu not to pollute our CF promotional thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wojIMT1fDDI

Promised that i won't talk Paladins/

What? You won't talk about Paladins ever again? That seems a bit harsh. Oh well....
AKA Outstanding Opinions, threads and posts are my own
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:26 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
Cardinalsin wrote:Yeah, I don't know Duki. I don't think either of us are happy with the announcement. I, too, have inside information on Elysium, but unlike you, I don't publish it because I can't verify that it's the truth. On the end, we have to make decisions based on what we perceive to be the truth.

Truth is, you are now on a server that depends upon Crestfall staff to be kept functional. Considering your incessant attacks on these staff members like your post above, it's not a good place to be in.

So I suggest you learn some diplomacy

I still wonder how so many people thinking so wrong and still seems that you didn't got it.

I am quite happy with the merge because this is the biggest mistake Crestfall ever made.

1- People can see how bad scripted the server is, not yet even zeppelins work properly.
2- People can see that the Core was thrown because it was fail and still is bad, you will see those problems when time come.
3- Partnership won't last long, Crestfall is all about profit , Elysium adopted the non profit ways from Nostalrius and now will be bad for them to reverse.
4- When the partnership is over , legacy movement will be over since there will be massive hacking and leaking around from Crestfall, this will wipe out whole Vanilla community.
5- Bad or good , i speak the truth , no matter how much it effect or not.
6- I have great relationship with Elysium staff and will continue like that, even with the core merge or whatever happen , Darkrasp and Asura will always be on my blacklist , but won't bother me at all their presence, just will never have the respect due to their actions made/planned to screw up everyone.
7- I am Vanilla player and last thing that i would choose is another "blizzard" expansion, i always been Vanilla fan , otherwise i would've played some crappy TBC , but for me Vanilla is the one that i came out back in 2005 and cleared all those Raids as Paladin MT.
8- After the merge when Crogge took over the Network , it is disaster with lot lags,ddos attacks , problems etc etc, this can be seen already (tbh not saying that he is terrible or something, just pointing the reality).
9- Crestfall and Modified game will have a huge problem and have to deal lot with Paladins , even tho they have the "Mighty Cornholi" for the Video , i am pretty sure they will have good "relationship" with Paladins regarding bugs.

Elysium is (former Valkyrie) oldest private server , it is not true that the server depend on Crestfall at all, it depend on Shenna willing to continue it or not (i feel that she could be demotivated to continue with huge amount of angry folks "ordinary western players with their retarded attitude" speaking like that because they act like that, otherwise i would been even different).

Just to remind Outstanding/Cardinalsin, in case he dodge or forgot it blindly ;)

Nothing else matters.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Cardinalsin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:20 pm

So based on current events: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... he_legacy/
Suzerain contends that:

There was a conspiracy amongst Elysium staff to get rid of Shenna
That various staff members had to be sacked owing to incompetence or planning unrest
That the dev quality on Elysium was so poor they couldn't implement basic fixes
So they asked Asura in Crestfall to help them out as best he could, which he did.
They've also asked Crogge to help out with preventing DDoS attacks and implementing forum changes

So I'm sure your ''I have great relationship with Elysium staff'' line is worth nothing at all, because you can't help them one bit. You might as well team up with Alexensual as you more than deserve one another.

In the meantime, you can look forward to getting the fixes and development Elysium needs to stabilise it and move to the next level, courtesy of their friends in Crestfall.

Must hurt playing on a server that depends on Crestfall to keep it functioning.

Bye now
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Cardinalsin wrote:So based on current events: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... he_legacy/
Suzerain contends that:

That various staff members had to be sacked owing to incompetence or planning unrest
So they asked Asura in Crestfall to help them out as best he could, which he did.
They've also asked Crogge to help out with preventing DDoS attacks and implementing forum changes

So I'm sure your ''I have great relationship with Elysium staff'' line is worth nothing at all, because you can't help them one bit. You might as well team up with Alexensual as you more than deserve one another.

In the meantime, you can look forward to getting the fixes and development Elysium needs to stabilise it and move to the next level, courtesy of their friends in Crestfall.

Bye now

Oh , the Shits started too early.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject ... _from_lgn/

3- Partnership won't last long, Crestfall is all about profit , Elysium adopted the non profit ways from Nostalrius and now will be bad for them to reverse.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject ... ere_it_is/

Elysium is (former Valkyrie) oldest private server , it is not true that the server depend on Crestfall at all, it depend on Shenna willing to continue it or not (i feel that she could be demotivated to continue with huge amount of angry folks "ordinary western players with their retarded attitude" speaking like that because they act like that, otherwise i would been even different).
Last edited by smilkovpetko on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theoloras » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Cardinalsin wrote:So based on current events: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... he_legacy/
Suzerain contends that:

Bye now

No, we were right all along about CF and their shady practices...
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cardinalsin » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Theoloras wrote:
No, we were right all along about CF and their shady practices...

What shady practices indeed? After all, the server hasn't even launched yet and no donations have been made. So would you care to elaborate?

To be clear, on the server you are currently on you have zero developers. They've either left or been fired.
The actual owner of the server (not Shenna) has been accused with some substantial evidence to be colluding with Chinese farmers for his own benefits.

The administrator (Shenna) went on a filthy expletive rant https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/38777-you-want-transparency-here-it-is/ where everyone is to blame bar her and the owner. Very professional.

Suzerain has left but gave us a brief insight into how bad things are https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/38777-you-want-transparency-here-it-is/ where Shenna stitched him up to protect the owner. He also says that Tyche (CM) abused his commands.

Lead GM's Nightmare and Hades have quit the team.

Now Elysium isn't finished, because the majority of the players there don't care about the drama and popcorn, they just want to play. Problem is, there's no future because you have no developers. I'm sure they can copy & paste AQ40 from TRB when they release their code and try and hackfix it on to suits. But Naxx?

You picked the wrong horse boys, you picked the mule that couldn't script AQ40 over 6 years, the guys who operate back door deals with Chinese Gold Selling sites.

Having said all that, I personally would welcome you to the CF forums. We still have yet to do Beta testing for Paladins, you still have the chance to be a part of our community. Please reconsider, because you're not stupid.
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Norjak » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Cardinalsin wrote:You picked the wrong horse boys, you picked the mule that couldn't script AQ40 over 6 years, the guys who operate back door deals with Chinese Gold Selling sites.

How's AQ on Crestfall? Oh wait, the server isn't even public yet...
You can say what you want. but the fact remains that Elysium is up & running, and Crestfall is just vaporware.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cardinalsin » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Norjak wrote:
Cardinalsin wrote:You picked the wrong horse boys, you picked the mule that couldn't script AQ40 over 6 years, the guys who operate back door deals with Chinese Gold Selling sites.

How's AQ on Crestfall? Oh wait, the server isn't even public yet...
You can say what you want. but the fact remains that Elysium is up & running, and Crestfall is just vaporware.

Better to have no track record and hope compared to a Valkyrie track record of nope. We are quietly confident and will back it up this year.
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:09 pm

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Asura pointing on Nostalrius calling it French AQ untouched...
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic