Anyone out here?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Anyone out here?

by Pottu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 pm

The last few threads and posts in the moderation queue have all been spam bots. Is anyone looking at this place nowadays?
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Re: Anyone out here?

by schamhaarboy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:03 am

I did so just yesterday, some guides still provide very useful information regarding class mechanics.
schamhaarboy
Private
Private

by Norjak » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:25 am

I still drop by from time to time - mostly to reference old posts. Not much new material (any) is posted here nowadays.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by VidocQ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:21 pm

im here too :-)
im /played 27day 12 hours.... on Nostalrius VidocQQ
VidocQ
Sergeant
Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Pottu wrote:The last few threads and posts in the moderation queue have all been spam bots. Is anyone looking at this place nowadays?

All the time here
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Noxm » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Norjak wrote:I still drop by from time to time - mostly to reference old posts. Not much new material (any) is posted here nowadays.

same
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by cybaster » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Shiiit. We are now, lol.
cybaster
Private
Private

by ironsides » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Pottu wrote:The last few threads and posts in the moderation queue have all been spam bots. Is anyone looking at this place nowadays?

Yeah, can you lift my bans on Elysium forums? I was only banned for saying you guys were duping gold and characters. It's unjust
Shoot for the moon, and if you miss you'll hit the stars <3
ironsides
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nervous » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Yeah, and can you unban Ironsides on here and on Elysium forums? I know you were assblasted by me calling out staff for selling gold to chinese and characters but I feel as though my suspicions were recently confirmed.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Warfinger » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi! So I've ran into this really pathetic problem. Once the new Light's Hope Elysium realm went live I was prompted by fellow guildmates to change my password. So I changed it by using the ingame command and kept playing. The problem is I didn't play for 2 days afterawrds until now. I turned on my computer and immediately remembered I had changed my password before I even opened my WoW client. I got nervous cause I didn't have any recollection as to what exactly I changed it to. (lol..right) I tend to use a variation of the same password (it's a difficult one with seemingly random numbers and lower / uppercase letters + a symbol) So anyway, this got too long. Now I can't log in cause I've tried like 10-15 different options and couldn't figure out which one I had used. Is there anywhere to retrieve my forgotten password? I cannot keep trying to log in like that cause I get locked out. Please help :D
Warfinger
Tester

Next

Return to Off topic