Please Read - Elysium Phishing Scam

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Please Read - Elysium Phishing Scam

by Sirganksalot » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:06 am

Earlier today, Elysium staff posted up a 'character recovery tool' on their website.

For those of you who may or may not be aware, this is in fact a phishing scam. The database on Elysium was destroyed when Whitekidney made off with it, and any attempts to recover it have been deemed impossible. YOUR CHARACTERS CANNOT BE RECOVERED!

Players using this tool have reported that they have logged back into their Lights Hope accounts only to find that their characters have been wiped. Elysium staff are using this scam in conjunction with DDOSing the Lights Hope login servers in an effort to kill off the player base.

If anyone would like to provide any updates feel free to leave a comment below.

Happy Gaming Nost Refugees
Last edited by Sirganksalot on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEGACY:
"Denoting or relating to software or hardware that has been superseded but is difficult to replace because of its wide use."
Sirganksalot
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Please Read - Elysium Phishing Scam

by wowmad » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:19 pm

You must change your password in both (use distinct passwords) as quick as possible, to not allow people to destroy your characters.

I did this and my characters are now in Lights Hope, because Elysium is much more untrusteful.

I really agree with you, Elysium are phishing accounts and passwords!
WowMad
Against any intolerance in the form of confrontation over the beautiful people
wowmad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Please Read - Elysium Phishing Scam

by Scoops » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:08 am

just spam that shit with insults
Scoops
Tester

Return to Off topic