While we wait

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: While we wait

by Regnam1 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:51 pm

i might get carpeltunnel syndrome from Diablo while we wait
Regnam1
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hatson » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:22 am

The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Asman » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:37 am

Dota 2, Hearthstone
Asman
Grunt
Grunt

by FORTRAN777 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Patience wrote:I guess, but most of it is really useless for most people.

First of all, gear-wise it only works for warriors (I spent a few hours making a list of potential items that were decent pre-buff. I know there's a post about BiS, but I disagree on some parts).

Secondly, there's a lot of stuff that only you personally can set up to match your gameplay - e.g. Addons (UI's etc), keybindings and stuff like that. Can't really share that since it's all individual.

Thirdly, setting up my "gaming station". Gotta optimize everything. 2 monitors for wow, 1 for Joana's questing guide. Gotta set up shortcuts for useful websites and stuff like that.

There's still lots to do, like where can you get cheap pots, decent foods etc etc.

And no, I am not going for #1 level 60, I just wanna make the worst part of wow more enjoyable - I hate leveling :)

And the list goes on and on :) Just bits and bobs that will make leveling just a tad bit easier. :)

Wow mate, nice preparations going on. Well done :) Gotta prepare myself also hehe.
FORTRAN777
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Crono » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:14 am

So I have found the wonder that is openttd (open transport tycoon deluxe). Itsn an amazing game. Anyone down for joining me this weekend, and while we strive to make the largest transport empire, we reminisce about the glory that is vanilla.
Crono
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drooppi » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:00 am

I'm now at the point where I'm considering a fap marathon and streaming it to 4chan. I'm sure that'd get me famous wouldn't it?
Drooppi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Whiskey » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Darkest Dungeon, Grey Goo and some Arma 3.
Whiskey
Grunt
Grunt

by Skuggor » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:53 pm

Sasha Grey fimography
Skuggor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Off topic