Horde RP

Role-play forum section.

Horde RP

by Meistern » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Hello!

RP seems go very well on Alliance, obviously.
However, on Horde, there's some issues. So far, I have only met one roleplayer. Not that I'm gonna ask for people from Alliance make characters here to please my spare-time, but I ask for a bit of.. Communication. We might be Alliance and Horde, but on RP servers it is nice to sometimes encounter the opposite faction in RP. Especially if a human has a father, or relative that are forsaken. Such can grant great RP events, if not RP-PvP events at times. If anyone are interested at all, I'd be happy to join whenever I am not busy hosting raids and doing PvP. There's always time for RP!

Sincerely,

Guy from Horde
Meistern
Tester

Re: Horde RP

by Tali » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:26 am

I'm all for this, but what did you have in mind for communication between the factions at a non-PVP RP event?
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Thecompany13 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:02 am

Hopefully we can get a decent group of horde Rpers together I've been really searching for an rp session myself for quite some time. What do you say to starting a Guild? Perhaps that could be a spark to let the horde side of rp ignite on the server.

Cheers
Thecompany13
Tester

by Magian » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:49 am

I am on both factions. I use the chat channel lfrp on both. Met players on both factions there. I have all my horde characters in the same guild, but of course that is just my own alt guild. The chat channel I think is a good start. Also here for cross faction coordination.
Magian
Grunt
Grunt

by McCharming » Fri May 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Silly question... Does this go back to when the forsaken spoke common?
Felborne (A)
McCharming
Private
Private

by Simonich » Mon May 18, 2015 10:24 am

I do roleplay as well.

See my signature, that's my character if you want to contact me
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire